Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Crazybecky
Bazzmajor
ms brightside
lil miss sunshine
jacqui35

jus a lil bit about meself(thats what the other captains are goin for so ill start with that since they know what theyre doing mor than me!!)

Well Im 24, and currently 10st 4lbs hoping to get to my all time goal weight of 9st. 2 years ago i hit my all time high weight of 11st 13 and was so depressed and lazy and totally not loving life so decided to start the journey and got to 10st 7 and maintained that but really want to get rid off the last stone and a bit especially in time for a summer holiday, a beach holiday in fact, so yup the dreaded bikini :eek: (thats me there)
so we could post our weigh in result every friday if everyones ok with that?? wer officially starting monday but itd be nice to hear from everyone before we get started :)
Guess wer all here to offer motivation, advice, encouragement and a bit of a laugh at the same time :)
I think wel be competing against the other teams each month to see who are the biggest losers of the month but was also thinking as an incentive each week we could have mini goals,targets,small competitions to work towards maybe?? could be good incentive? everyone could have individual goal like drink more water is defo mine!!!! and maybe we could have our own girl/boy of the week for whoever has the best weight loss, or like a competition to see who stuck to their points allowance and didnt go over for the whole week, or competition to see who earned the most activity points for the week :0 i dunno iv a few ideas whirring around me head but would love to hear any ideas from yerselves and what i could do to make it more encouraging and motivational :)
I picked the name fat fighters no copyright from little britain (ahem) but open to any other suggestions :)

so if ye want to see what the teams are about and stuff go to first page of this

(TEAMS - Post here if you are interested in joining!)http://www.minimins.com/weight-watch...d-joining.html (TEAMS - Post here if you are interested in joining!)

trying to get a signature done will do my best if anyone can do one that would be great too :) looking forward to hearing from you all, and sorry for rambling would ya believe im a lil bit nervous cuz in really wanna do well and help everyone :)

anywho we can all share tips, recipes, certain exercises, motivators and other bits and pieces :)

hope to hear from you all soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys couldnt pm some of you but somehow hoping youl all find yer way here :)

Hows this for our team signature just learnt how to do it but no bother if ye wanna change it :)

Thats a pretty cool signature! do we have like a target loss or is it just as much as you can in a month?

Well helllllloooo fat fighters lol​

i love the name, so us i reckon hahaha, signature is good to.

Well quickly im jacqui from manchester 36, single mum of 3 boys :family2:, 16 11 and 6, i dont work as 6 year old has aspergecs (autism) and can take my time up. I use to do sw as i posted on main board and now on ww for good hopefully and feeling brilliant and in really good mood.

You mentioned post on friday so if i get weighed on wednesday you dont want me to post on here till friday?? is that right??

Anyways good luck all xxx :D

HELLO FAT FIGHTERS!!! LOL

good to see ye here would ya believe yer the only two i think i could pm so if yer on any thread and see any member of our team will ya give em a holla and show them the way to our place please :)
feel free to copy the signature!!!!
hoping to get all out team on here by monday and then the first task for the week shall be revealed also slimmer for the week will start to jus amongst ourselves the FAT FIGHTERS!!! i can see this gettin so competitive with the other teams to be the best ha ha but all in good spirits (but seriously wer gonna win like lol) delighted with my team and hope yer happy to be here!!!

would love to here any ideas ye have on challenges we could do every week and stuff as ways to keep us motivated bit of healthy competition :)
is it wierd that im all excited about this?? lol :)

come on fat fighters!!!! woo wer number one wer number one!!!!!:grouphugg::grouphugg: lets fight that fat and one and two and one and two lol :character00115::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thats a pretty cool signature! do we have like a target loss or is it just as much as you can in a month?

as much as we can hun, ya know the thread wer we all signed up well the very first page tells about the scoring system but not sure yet if its definate but basically if you have a loss you score two points and a gain you get 0 so guessin we gotta get the highest score which we will WOOO!!! lol :)

Last edited:
Well helllllloooo fat fighters lol​

i love the name, so us i reckon hahaha, signature is good to.

Well quickly im jacqui from manchester 36, single mum of 3 boys :family2:, 16 11 and 6, i dont work as 6 year old has aspergecs (autism) and can take my time up. I use to do sw as i posted on main board and now on ww for good hopefully and feeling brilliant and in really good mood.

You mentioned post on friday so if i get weighed on wednesday you dont want me to post on here till friday?? is that right??

Anyways good luck all xxx :D

well hello fat fighter!!!!! lol :)
ah no sure you can ppost on here any day you like to offer support and recieve it :) and ya wel keep our weigh in results and stuff on fridays cuz every friday wel have slimmer of week from our team with the best loss that week, and the winner of other random mini contests amongst ourselves will be revealed friday too :) if thats ok with ye??? cuz its the teams dicision so wat ye think ladies?? (from the looks of the names im sure wev all ladies on the team and apologies if im wrong!!! :)
xxx

as much as we can hun, ya know the thread wer we all signed up well the very first page tells about the scoring system but not sure yet if its definate but basically if you have a loss you score two points and a loss you get 0 so guessin we gotta get the highest score which we will WOOO!!! lol :)

Sorry to interupt here, hope you don't mind @Bikinibod:
the scoring (of the general teams - whatever you do internally is up to you lot :D)is not about how much pounds in total all team members lost but how often all of them lost (or STS for those who maintain). So it doesn't matter if you lose 1/2 lb or 5 lb per week - you still will get scored 2points on the challenge :p
This is to keep it the scoring fair between the ppl who have to loose loads and those who have to loose less, so a loss is a loss, no matter how much!

Oh and you really think your team will win, eh?? That still has to be proved :p:p
*and off she goes - whipping some backsides of Team 2*

thanks hun thats what i was saying but it probably came across wrong :)

oh and we shall win oh yes we shall :) lol

but seriously tho we will :)

I am here sorry i wasnt online for 2 days, i was viewing on phone but I hate replying on that cause it takes forever

Ok my name is Caroline, I am from Ireland. I am 5 foot 1 and I want to get down 4 stone. I have tried everything so back to WW and doing well. I am single and work in the Travel industry. No kids. Live on my own in Dublin.

My weight loss is a must as my confidence is gone to minus 100 :( but we will all get there. I wont even go out with my friends, i always have an excuse.

So time to beat it

Come on Fat Fighters ;)

Come on you fat fighters!!! can i get a woop woop.

sorry for the delay guys my comp broke lol an were having a crack down (yawn) lol but im back and here for good!!!

Sooo heres about me .......

My name is Rachael and i am 24 years old. Current weight: 13st3lbs and wanna get down to 11st (eventually) have lost half a stone in a month which is a miracle for me so quite chuffed!!

Come on fat fighters woop woop i get weighed on a wednesday so will prob post wednesday and provide a reminder on a friday so we can tot everyones points up :)

ps -- how do i get our cool signature????

soo have we already started or is it from now? do you want last fridays weigh in?

HAAAAY!!!!! HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! LOL
hey guys or should i say FIGHTERS OF THE FAT!!! WOOOP WOOOP lol love it :) me own computer was down too so was freaked couldn get on and was super busy this weekend, couple of unavoidable work nights out and stuff (food and drink oh im gonna burst but hey tomorrows sunday :) well tis monday thats wen this thing officially starts :) the main challenge will be to get more points than the other teams (which we shall no doubt!!!) BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE WEEKLY ONE AMONG OURSELVES woops sorry didnt realsie caps was still on, wasnt shoutin that or anythin and im far too lazy to delete and retype altho its takin longer to explain lol :) aaaaaanywho anyone got any ideas for first challeng iv the first one in mind but if anyone has idea that wud be brill :) friday coming will be our main results day and that but of course post away watever day you weigh in on here abd jus a reminder on fridaywill be brill :) well im off now but will be on tomorro please god if the computer is still alive by then!!! oh and jut highlight the signature with your mouse and go to file edit copy and then paste it :) we can always change it every week or somethin :)

I am here sorry i wasnt online for 2 days, i was viewing on phone but I hate replying on that cause it takes forever

Ok my name is Caroline, I am from Ireland. I am 5 foot 1 and I want to get down 4 stone. I have tried everything so back to WW and doing well. I am single and work in the Travel industry. No kids. Live on my own in Dublin.

My weight loss is a must as my confidence is gone to minus 100 :( but we will all get there. I wont even go out with my friends, i always have an excuse.

So time to beat it

Come on Fat Fighters ;)

oh my god hun i know exactly how you feel I very very rarely go out and unfortunately wen i do i go straight for couple glasses of wine for bitta confidence i jus have every excuse under sun, im too fat,nothin fits,my skin is awful,i havnt gotten my hair done,iv no nice clothes and i havnt gotten hair done or gotten nice clothes cuz im waitin til i get to goal to treat myself so its like a vicious circle cuz i really comfort eat ALOT gotta kik the habit asap hopefully with the teams help might ju be able to :) its funny how iv let my weight rule my life all these years, and how it was an excuse that stopped me from doing so many things that i really would have enjoyed, its sad to think from age of fifteen i felt this way and so was almost ruled by my weight eg "ill meet up with ppl havnt seen in ages soon as i lose the weight" "ill go on hols with him soon as i lose the weighht" ill start goin put again....well you get the gist :) well im still young (i think 24? it is isnt it ??) so gonna face my fears and lose this weight once and for all and not allow me to stop living cuz theres so many ppl alot more worse off than i am.....ok therapy session over whos next on couch? lol oh and we will all get to our goal :)
it takes as much time to plan as it does to do so in the words of nike....just do it :)

gooooooo teeeeeam!! woo!!!

Back