Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Ahh your are so bubbly and friendly we want youto be as happy as you can,Ive had an awful year I dont know whats wrong for you but I know comfort eating and its easy to carry it on isnt it BUT your our BOSS so we are willing you to feel better and the problems go away......
What amazes me is how can we put on weight so quickly! xx

I know!!! its like so easy to put on and not as easy to take off but im really gonna try!!!:)

it is nice to have people that you know are goin through same thing, its funny how a smoker can eventually learn to quit and not have to touch cigarettes again but we always still have to eat food to survive its knowin wen to stop that the problem starts, i need to think of ways to avoid comfort eatin wel have a lil list:

so wat to do wen things go wrong, instead of comfort eating i now will:
GO FOR A WALK?
GO TO THE GYM?
COME ON AN GET SUPPORT FROM MY MINIMINS TEAM :)

bikinibod yep and its flipping hard losing it ..... I think you'll do it as your mentally strong xx

Lil Miss Sunshine Last year I was going to the gym 3 times a week and Aqua fit twice a week but due to circumstances (partner cheating) I sunk to a low point and stopped ! Stupidly...But I am going to start a DVD next week and lose 2 stone then start a class I love Areobics just my boobs are not areobics friendly need a boob straight jacket lol
Well done you I will take your lead maybe we should have a Exercise Challenge?????? xx

Ta i go to the gym, but havnt been yesterday or today im gonna definately jus go tomorrow and spend day there :)

thats meant to say YA i go to the gym lol (ta?!)lol

thanks hun, i do my best to be positive, i love helpin people but seems wen it comes to myself my own advice never seems to make it to my ears lol

Exercise is great for the aggression i jus think of that person that did me wrong and start runnin way too fast on the treadmill, perhaps i need to stop listenin to rocky soundtrack eye of the tiger, gettin strange looks in the gym lol :)

thats a fantstic idea right so shall we propose an exercise challenge for this week? it be great to start it tomorrow til friday to see how we get on? :)

it is nice to have people that you know are goin through same thing, its funny how a smoker can eventually learn to quit and not have to touch cigarettes again but we always still have to eat food to survive its knowin wen to stop that the problem starts, i need to think of ways to avoid comfort eatin wel have a lil list:

so wat to do wen things go wrong, instead of comfort eating i now will:
GO FOR A WALK?
GO TO THE GYM?
COME ON AN GET SUPPORT FROM MY MINIMINS TEAM :)

I smoked from aged 14 :eek: to 25 I gave up when pregnant with my first daughter that was 15 years ago never smoked again,but the food thing ? I went to Lighterlife the CBT was good as they showed us how to think back to how our parents/family used food as a reward,my dad was a voilent man and my mum used to feed us to I suppose make up for his behaviour and I used to eat it all so Id be good and he not start? But I wish I could realise now that that food isnt my friend and that its actually making my life unhappy?
At 40 and having lost and gained 14 + stones in 5-6 years yoyo on off on off you'd think Id see this,maybe I am now? Its hard with food isnt it as you say we have to have it too survivexx

Good Moto

so wat to do when things go wrong, instead of comfort eating i now will:
GO FOR A WALK?
Clean the house
COME ON AND GET SUPPORT FROM MY MINIMINS TEAM :)

HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS+1.8LBS:(----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-3LBS----
W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
W-Crazybecky7LBS+3LBS----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
F-lil miss sunshine

Well wer just waiting on a few peoples results for this week before we announce the slimmer of the week!!!!

all thos who stayed within their points allowance and didnt go over may take (copy and paste the chocolate bar) :)
im thinkin wmbb is gonna take slimmer of the week AND a chocolate bar but wel see after the rest of the fat fighters have posted results, well done everyone, no matter wat the result....
MISTAKES ARE THE PORTALS OF DISCOVERY :) and i had a big portal of discovery last night which accounts for the weight gain but this day next week im gonna get that slimmer of the week trophy ha ha lol :)

i smoked from aged 14 :eek: To 25 i gave up when pregnant with my first daughter that was 15 years ago never smoked again,but the food thing ? I went to lighterlife the cbt was good as they showed us how to think back to how our parents/family used food as a reward,my dad was a voilent man and my mum used to feed us to i suppose make up for his behaviour and i used to eat it all so id be good and he not start? But i wish i could realise now that that food isnt my friend and that its actually making my life unhappy?
At 40 and having lost and gained 14 + stones in 5-6 years yoyo on off on off you'd think id see this,maybe i am now? Its hard with food isnt it as you say we have to have it too survivexx

good moto

so wat to do when things go wrong, instead of comfort eating i now will:
go for a walk?
clean the house
come on and get support from my minimins team :)
write a list about all our fantastic qualities and brilliantness!!! :)

its so good that you can talk about it tho hun, im quite bad like that, i keep it all inside and try to pretend everythins rosie as i stand among the rubble of life lol :)

your such a strong person hun to go through all that and come out fightin, a real inspiration is wat you are and with three kids your defo testament to the truth that women are for sure the better race :)

W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-sts----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1LBS
Thelynz7610LBS-2LBS

--
LIL MISS SUNSHINE HUN, WENS YOUR WEIGH IN DAY AGAIN HUN AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHALLENGIN YOURSELF TO LOSE??SORRY IF YOUR ALREADY AFTER TELLIN ME BUT I NEVER PUT IT DOWN!!! SO SORRY HUN!! :)
XX WELL DONE ON THE LOSS THATS ANOTHER TWO POINTS FOR US :) JUS WAITIN ON SIZE102B'S WEIGHT LOSS RESULT TOMORROW AND THEN WEL KNOW SCORE FOR SURE FOR THIS WEEK WELL DONE ON THIS WEEK ALL, WEV A FANTASTIC TEAM HERE, REALLY COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER TEAM IF I TRIED, WE ALL SEEM TO BE ON SAME WAVELENGTH, EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, ENCOURAGING AND JUS FRIKIN FANTASTCI YAY US!!!! HERES TO AN EVEN BETTER WEEK OF FAT FIGHTIN, AND AS CAPTAIN I PROMISE TO LOSE SOME FAT SO I CAN GET US TWO OF THOSE POINTS FOR NEXT WEEK GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!

Last edited:

ALL THOSE WHO ACHEIVED FIRST CHALLENGE OF STAYIN WITHIN THEIR POINTS ALLOWANCE IS REWARDED THIS POINT FREE CHOCOLATE!!!! :) UNFORTUNATELY I FAILED THIS CHALLENGE BUT WILL BE MAKIN SURE I DONT MESS UP NEXT FRIDAY COME ON FAT FIGHTERS!!!!!

W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine
thelynz76 10LBS---2LBS--

evening all,
wish I could get on more often but they don't let us have access to forums at work.
I hope you're feeling a little better bikinibod. We'll all help in any way we can - damn all these tough times that are sent to try us! There's just no need for them if you ask me! :grouphugg:

Well I'm happy with my 2lb loss. I just started on Monday so it hasn't been a full week yet but I wanted a Friday weigh in as it's more convenient for me. So I think wmbb will take it this week but I'll be hot on your heels next week lol

Well done everyone!:happy096:

OOOOhhhhhh we are so the best team hehe

Yeah the support is great guys -- good to hear we have our fearless leader back within our midsts :) keep your chin up hun and we will fat our fat wooop woooop xx

W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
F-lil miss sunshine

Well wer just waiting on a few peoples results for this week before we announce the slimmer of the week!!!!

all thos who stayed within their points allowance and didnt go over may take (copy and paste the chocolate bar) :)
im thinkin wmbb is gonna take slimmer of the week AND a chocolate bar but wel see after the rest of the fat fighters have posted results, well done everyone, no matter wat the result....
MISTAKES ARE THE PORTALS OF DISCOVERY :) and i had a big portal of discovery last night which accounts for the weight gain but this day next week im gonna get that slimmer of the week trophy ha ha lol :)
Hi I dont weigh-in till Momnday as I didnt start til Monday is that too late to weigh-in do you need it this week as I havent weighed yet?x

its so good that you can talk about it tho hun, im quite bad like that, i keep it all inside and try to pretend everythins rosie as i stand among the rubble of life lol :)

your such a strong person hun to go through all that and come out fightin, a real inspiration is wat you are and with three kids your defo testament to the truth that women are for sure the better race :)

Ahh shucks but thats why I have loads of weight to lose.......being on this team here is great xx Thanks

W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
M-size102b8LBS-----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine
thelynz76 10LBS---2LBS--

evening all,
wish I could get on more often but they don't let us have access to forums at work.
I hope you're feeling a little better bikinibod. We'll all help in any way we can - damn all these tough times that are sent to try us! There's just no need for them if you ask me! :grouphugg:

Well I'm happy with my 2lb loss. I just started on Monday so it hasn't been a full week yet but I wanted a Friday weigh in as it's more convenient for me. So I think wmbb will take it this week but I'll be hot on your heels next week lol

Well done everyone!:happy096:

Well done 2lbs in a few days is great,I started Monday too havent weighed yet but I got in a bra I couldnt last month :eek:
Looking forward to seeing your results next week xx

Back