Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Helllloooo!

Have just seen that blackwidow has managed to sneak me into your team! I'm must get off to bed but I just wanted to pop in and say hi.
I'll introduce myself properly tomorrow and read all the posts.

Thanks for having me - I'm really looking forward to being all losers together!

Lyndsey x

Helllloooo!

Have just seen that blackwidow has managed to sneak me into your team! I'm must get off to bed but I just wanted to pop in and say hi.
I'll introduce myself properly tomorrow and read all the posts.

Thanks for having me - I'm really looking forward to being all losers together!

Lyndsey x

HEY HUN!!! jaypers wer getitn loadsa new members tonight!! :) yay!!!! well you is a fat fighter now darlin so grab a signature from the three available or make your own if you wanna :) choose a goal you wanna lose this month and pick your weigh day :) welcome again hun wel fat this fighter together wev got a great team here, really encouragin people who really know their stuff :)

Hello and welcome size102b, We're a competitive team, i havent read the other teams forums but i think we're the most competitive, we want to win anyway :) u'll find a hell of alot of motivation from the other bikinibod ( team leader) and tips from all of us :)

Hi thanks for the welcome :) its great here just what I need an interesting competitive team ,im along way away from a bikini but Im glad im here
Thanks again xx

I've seen this several times around the site so I thought I'd share it here. What have you lost?
another fun way to see how much wev lost :) so so far with our goals combined we plan to lose an elephants heart(god thats awful!!) plus 8 sausages :) im off for the night the bf fell asleep on couch thats how i could be on here but he jus woke up and was like "your still on that thing!! what you doin" my response?? eh work, im the team leader of this brill group :) tis true tho fat the fat nightio!!

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human’s skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale’s brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

Hi thanks for the welcome :) its great here just what I need an interesting competitive team ,im along way away from a bikini but Im glad im here
Thanks again xx

your never too far from that bikini hun!!! pick the weight youd be happy gettin a bikini in and divide up into a series of steps, 7lbs or 5 lbs a t a time im tellin ya with each step you reach youl be there before ya know it :) im off to bed now hun but ill be on tomorrow to help if youve any questions or anythin or if you jus need a natter:)

ill add you to thie list hun :) so monday weigh in and 8lbs goal for month :) youl do that not a bother to ya :) 2lbs a week and youve got it in the bag, by the way i love your sig lol :)
x

Thanks your a great captain :)
I have been good done my homework read through the thread and Im confused :rolleyes: lol
Ok are we havinga team weigh-in Fridays? I started Monday so do I have to weigh in fridays and Mondays or just Mondays? S o r r Y :confused:
The alcohol challenge I win as I dont drink :eek: lol:eek:
Looking forward to readng everyones progress thanks again :thankyou: xxx

I've lost a sperm whales brain plus 8 sausages

Last edited:
hi everyone ... bad news im afraid ... i stayed this same this week :( so one point for that i think. have tried really hard so i cant quite understand it but am gonna up my liquid intake and check my exercise routine so fingers crossed for next week -- i am owed some serious pound lossage!!

i hate staying the same because i just feel like ive wasted a week of my life :(

anywho im sneaking this one in on my lunch so i gotta dash -- speak soon!!

Thanks your a great captain :)
I have been good done my homework read through the thread and Im confused :rolleyes: lol
Ok are we havinga team weigh-in Fridays? I started Monday so do I have to weigh in fridays and Mondays or just Mondays? S o r r Y :confused:
The alcohol challenge I win as I dont drink :eek: lol:eek:
Looking forward to readng everyones progress thanks again :thankyou: xxx
(blushes :) thanks so much hun i hope i can be of help to all my fat fighters!! lol :)
confusion confusion lol dont worry thats my fault i tend to get real excited about a though then in my haste to put it on paper(or type in this case) i often end up bein incoherent and utterly useless never mind the spillin mastakes lol

so your weigh in day is monday so you weigh that day every week record your loss but then jus remind me on friday and come on to check out who won things such as slimmer of the week and stuff :)
fair dos ya dont drink hun thats awesome i bet you save so many points :)

hi everyone ... bad news im afraid ... i stayed this same this week :( so one point for that i think. have tried really hard so i cant quite understand it but am gonna up my liquid intake and check my exercise routine so fingers crossed for next week -- i am owed some serious pound lossage!!

i hate staying the same because i just feel like ive wasted a week of my life :(

anywho im sneaking this one in on my lunch so i gotta dash -- speak soon!!

TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN MISSES!!! no way any of my fat fighters are gonna be upset over somethin positive yup sts is positive in fact gainin after a slip up is even a positive!!!WE ALWAYS GOTS TO LOOK ON THE POSITIVE :) you learn from it and you can go "ok so where exactly did i go wrong and how can i learn from it?" ii know myself if i eat my 19points solely by consumin nothin else but bread i will gain same as with things like crisps or potatoes, thats all to do with carbs in your system which is called glycogen this is somethin that also holds onto water so too much and weight will look more on scales, thats why a balanced diet is so important including everythin from fruit and veg to meat fish eggs dairy, bread brown rice etc :)

Also salt can cause huuuuuge water retention gains (its not fat) so look out for hidden things like too many stock cubes as many have high salt content, adding too much salt, pre packaged meals can have a lot of salt and things like crisps etc :)

also if someone rarely drank much water and then suddenly started drinkin loads they would be heavier on the scales, your body having bein deprived of water for so long suddenly finds this new water end holds onto it in case the famin and water shortage hits again!! but as you continue to replenish your body with water everyday your body realises there will always be a constant supply of water and releases the old fluid and the scales goes back down (you all prob know all this and im sorry for boring you all:eek:

just imagine wat would happen if you hadnt been doin so well this week and you hopped up on the scales i l know myself if i hadnt started bak here few weeks ago i wouldnt have jus sts i prob would have gained even more weight

also ms B please always remember that its never ever ever a waste of your life by doin somethin positive for yourself,by doin somethin thats worthwhile, that will help you feel more confident, in control and most importantly happy :)
SO WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSS HUN ILL TAKE THAT ONE POINT PROUDLY :)

Weigh in day tomorrow! its my totm so not hoping for a fantastic loss

Weigh in day tomorrow! its my totm so not hoping for a fantastic loss

G18.gif
o18.gif
o18.gif
d18.gif
blank20.gif
L18.gif
u18.gif
c18.gif
k18.gif

blank20.gif

blank20.gif

wantmybikinibody

(blushes :) thanks so much hun i hope i can be of help to all my fat fighters!! lol :)
confusion confusion lol dont worry thats my fault i tend to get real excited about a though then in my haste to put it on paper(or type in this case) i often end up bein incoherent and utterly useless never mind the spillin mastakes lol

so your weigh in day is monday so you weigh that day every week record your loss but then jus remind me on friday and come on to check out who won things such as slimmer of the week and stuff :)
fair dos ya dont drink hun thats awesome i bet you save so many points :)

Thanks I understand now lol I get confused my age :flirt2:
Hope youve had a good day x

Thankyou size102b that was very sweet of you :)

Good luck to you too!!

hi everyone,

oh my, it's only taken me about 45 minutes to read through all the posts to catch up! I was a late addition to the team last night and thought I'd better read through everything before posting properly.

I'll give you a very quick biography (don't want to bore you!):
My name is Lyndsey, I'm 34 and I weigh about as much as a whale...honest! I have a slight excuse though as I'm 6'1". I was recently at the heaviest I've ever been (22st 5lbs) but am now 20st 9lbs.
When I tell people I want to lose 8-9stone they think I'm a bit crazy as I don't look THAT huge but I just tell them the fat is all well packed in!! :cry:

I did WW back in 2000 and lost 4 1/2 stone...put more back on....did SW and lost 2 1/2 stone...put even more back on...and ever since have been on a constant yoyo diet.
But now I want to make the change in my lifestyle for good. I'm getting older and its getting harder to shift the weight. I want to like what I see in the mirror for a change.

I'm chuffed to bits to have found these threads and all you lovely people and can't wait see the pounds drop off :D

I have my first holiday in 17years in July so that's my big incentive this time round.
My weigh day will be a Friday and I'd like to lose 10lbs this month (well more really but I'm trying to be realistic lol)

P.S. I don't drink alcohol either!

Welcome to the most competitive and motivational team around you'll do fab im sure!!!! 6ft 1!?!?! Crikey!!!!

hi everyone,

oh my, it's only taken me about 45 minutes to read through all the posts to catch up! I was a late addition to the team last night and thought I'd better read through everything before posting properly.

I'll give you a very quick biography (don't want to bore you!):
My name is Lyndsey, I'm 34 and I weigh about as much as a whale...honest! I have a slight excuse though as I'm 6'1". I was recently at the heaviest I've ever been (22st 5lbs) but am now 20st 9lbs.
When I tell people I want to lose 8-9stone they think I'm a bit crazy as I don't look THAT huge but I just tell them the fat is all well packed in!! :cry:

I did WW back in 2000 and lost 4 1/2 stone...put more back on....did SW and lost 2 1/2 stone...put even more back on...and ever since have been on a constant yoyo diet.
But now I want to make the change in my lifestyle for good. I'm getting older and its getting harder to shift the weight. I want to like what I see in the mirror for a change.

I'm chuffed to bits to have found these threads and all you lovely people and can't wait see the pounds drop off :D

I have my first holiday in 17years in July so that's my big incentive this time round.
My weigh day will be a Friday and I'd like to lose 10lbs this month (well more really but I'm trying to be realistic lol)

P.S. I don't drink alcohol either!

:welcome::talk017:
Hi There I was a late joiner too swapped teams....We joined the same time,it took me ages last night too,to read all the posts but its a great team isnt it .
Im a yoyoer and nearly a ft shorter than you 5ft 2 and weight 17st 4 :( But I dont look huge just most of its on my boobies :cool: but I am big and have faffed around for ages,so we can do this hey ,get that Holiday in your head and how you'll feel if you dont do this now....
G18.gif
o18.gif
o18.gif
d18.gif
blank20.gif
L18.gif
u18.gif
c18.gif
k18.gif
blank20.gif
blank20.gif

To You Too :Dxx