Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Helllooo fat fighters
How we all doing?? We all had good weekend? and being good??

Well ive been up most nights over weekend as son had high temperture and was shaking and breathing funny, so today he had day off but going back tomorrow, he no bother really sat there under my dressing gown playing on his ds.

Eating wise, i have clawed back all the points i had at the all you can eat chinese and only need to save 0.5 tomoz, but the amount of housework i do that probably would cover it.

Ok im confused about staying within your points, is that per day or the week over all, cos i have if you do overall week (have diary), also challenge, do you set a challenge?? or we give you our challenges, cos i cant think of one atm lol.

Also ive just looked at your diary WMBB, how the heck :eek: you eat so little omg i would starve, now i think im eating to much :confused: COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK MY DIARY AND MAKE SURE IM NOT EATING LOADS. Im worried now, i probably eat most of your food in one go lolol.

Good luck this week all

and wtg size102b (think thats your name) on losing 6lbs thats blooming fab

Im happy this week if i lose 0.5 or even sts as im happy with 1lb a week, but if i lose ill be over moon, as sw didnt really work.

Phew all done jesus ive rambled a bit and probably sent most of you to sleep hehe

Helllooo fat fighters

How we all doing?? We all had good weekend? and being good??

Well ive been up most nights over weekend as son had high temperture and was shaking and breathing funny, so today he had day off but going back tomorrow, he no bother really sat there under my dressing gown playing on his ds.

Eating wise, i have clawed back all the points i had at the all you can eat chinese and only need to save 0.5 tomoz, but the amount of housework i do that probably would cover it.

Ok im confused about staying within your points, is that per day or the week over all, cos i have if you do overall week (have diary), also challenge, do you set a challenge?? or we give you our challenges, cos i cant think of one atm lol.

Also ive just looked at your diary WMBB, how the heck :eek: you eat so little omg i would starve, now i think im eating to much :confused: COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK MY DIARY AND MAKE SURE IM NOT EATING LOADS. Im worried now, i probably eat most of your food in one go lolol.

Good luck this week all

and wtg size102b (think thats your name) on losing 6lbs thats blooming fab

Im happy this week if i lose 0.5 or even sts as im happy with 1lb a week, but if i lose ill be over moon, as sw didnt really work.

Phew all done jesus ive rambled a bit and probably sent most of you to sleep hehe

Apparently you can use your points over the week instead of the day which ever you chose but its got to be consistant... like you cant do it over a week then per day the next week.

lol don't use my diary as a reference i have soooooooo little time, i work very long days so eat what i can when i can, and my stress levels have been sky high lately which has put me off my food. Your diary is perfect. even the alcohol is fine, i only drink with friends so i never have alcohol on my diary, its not that i've stopped drinking because im dieting, i just generally dont drink.

as for a challenge, why dont u get a pedometer, they're 99p in lloyds pharmacy at the moment and u can aim to burn 500 calories a day or what ever.

AS for my week as a fat fighter, its been pretty good thanks, i never ate my sweeties at the weekend because i ended up working ridiculous hours and by the time i got home in the evening, it was bedtime!

How have you been?

oh and i dont write down the zero point stuff i eat in the diary because its zero points lol if u see what i mean, i eat ALOT of vegies and salad too. i'll start putting it in otherwise people will brand me with an eating disorder lol

Apparently you can use your points over the week instead of the day which ever you chose but its got to be consistant... like you cant do it over a week then per day the next week. Omg i think i will stay to having my points daily, i probably wouldnt have much control over the little i would have left, and basically even at weekend i dont eat much

lol don't use my diary as a reference i have soooooooo little time, i work very long days so eat what i can when i can, and my stress levels have been sky high lately which has put me off my food. Your diary is perfect. even the alcohol is fine, i only drink with friends so i never have alcohol on my diary, its not that i've stopped drinking because im dieting, i just generally dont drink. Oh god that day i had a drink i couldnt of done that on sw cos would of gone over on points so i enjoyed it that day, but i use to have at least 2 good glasses a night and totally stopped that now thank god

as for a challenge, why dont u get a pedometer, they're 99p in lloyds pharmacy at the moment and u can aim to burn 500 calories a day or what ever. Ok might sound thick but what do they do, if for walking im no good i wont shift me ass and walk anywhere cos no where to walk lol, but am on feet most time so might consider it

AS for my week as a fat fighter, its been pretty good thanks, i never ate my sweeties at the weekend because i ended up working ridiculous hours and by the time i got home in the evening, it was bedtime! Omg you are busy, if i was busy like you i understand why not alot of time to eat, im like that when im busy with kids i sometimes miss meals :rolleyes:

How have you been?
Ive been wicked thanks and im feeling good still doing this diet :D

glad you're feeling positive!!! pedometer measures the amount of steps you do each day and the calories burned from doing so, its a nifty little gadget weight watchers do one that calculates the activity poiints u earn whilst walking around the house etc but its £19 so very expensive, the one i have is pretty goofd, but you have to make sure its adjusted to decreased sensitivity otherwise its not accurate :)

i find it quite interesting seeing how many calories i burn just doing every day things :)

hey all congrats to both wmbb and size102B who currently are sharin the title this week, thats quite a nice idea to have two people sharin it for the week :) now will they hold onto again next week or will another pair of fat fighters step forward and steal the title, who knows?? tune in friday to find out!!!!lol :)

six pounds loss is amazing!!!!! you deserve it tho I know how fantastically good you were!!!

Jacqui hun why dont you make your exercise challenge to literally walk ten mins everyday this week, literally walk out your front door time it for five mins and then return home, its quick, will work out at nearly an hours walk for the week and i bet once you get out there you wont come bak for like half an hour :) but jus set yourself that small goal first maybe, cuz i always find it easier jus sayin "ok ill walk for five mins and bak for five, theyre the days i usually end up walkin for a few hours lol :)

im doin well today, did the gym and burned 500 cals, now jus gettin readyto go for a walk and complete 10,000 steps :) jacqui theres actually a pedometer for the ds maybe you could ask for it for mothers day and use your sons ds to use it, you clip it on in the morn, and at end of day you see on the ds how many steps youve done, its really motivatin :)

i didnt complete my challenge of walking home from town because some creepy men were following me so i hailed a taxi. :( i did burn 500 calories though.

also wmbb hun how many calories would 10,000 steps burn about? anyone know??

Ive first recipe idea quick and easy meal wen points are gone or your tryin to save points.....veggies any kind you want i usually go for courgette, mushrooms, beansprouts, cook in a stock cube and boilin water, wen veggies soft douse them in soya sauce, yuuuuuummmmy well i like it and its 0 points lol another idea for 0point meal, make egg white omlette and use is as a "wrap" to fill with cooked veggies, keeps me full especially on days wer ive no points left!!!! any other recipe ideas for zero point meals?? or low points? :)

i didnt complete my challenge of walking home from town because some creepy men were following me so i hailed a taxi. :( i did burn 500 calories though.

better to be safe than sorry hun!!!500cals burned is more than enough nplus youve a treadmill so that might be safer to do :) x

10,000 is about 200 calories.

low pt vegie curry.

all the vegies u want, i always grate a courgette as it adds a bit of bulk to the recipe.
home made passatta (hand blended tomatoes), curry powder/spices u like in a curry i put ALOT of these in as i like it hot.
a spoon full of greek yoghurt, fat free.
50g rice.

thats 2pts

chuck the passta with the spices in a pan , at the same time cook the vegies in boiling water til tender, drain them and chuck them in the passata, cook rice as per packet instructions and at the last minure stire in the greek yoghurt to the sauce and vegies and serve with the rice.

just thought i would mention, when slimmer of the week comes to be next week, starlight has requested we use the "slimmer of the week" sparklee banner that i have on my signiture atm as the one that was meant to be our banner is a bit too big and distorts to forums :)

Wow size102b - 6lbs is fantastic!! Well done! :wow:

Now I'm really gonna have to pull out the stops to get a slimmer of the week - you're all just too good lol

It's funny you all talking about pedometers today as I just got one in the post in a walking pack I sent of for - for free. I have the WW one somewhere from years ago but that battery will be well dead by now. I really should get off my lazy backside and go and buy one at the shop!

Omg i hate WW i really do but i had the urge to go swimming and half cooked my tea and then at 7 got in car with middle kid and did about 16 lengths omg i feel good and felt great.

Home now and i really enjoyed my tea and really enjoyed swimming apart from red eyes, not been for ages cos did injury to arm on hols last june.

Oh i wonder how many calories i did tonight :confused:

just thought i share with you all.

Nah not in that sort of way, the way as in its making me feel great and with me having the urge to go swimming hehehe, i love it really

Back