Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

hey all so how did everyone get on this week wat are the losses :) im doin good today have only had 4.5 so far and its friday!!! cant believe that!!! im goin out tonight, well dreading it cuz havnt been out with these people in ages and wanted to be a stone lighter by time i did but sure what harm :( cant live like that who cares wat they think!!!!!!! :)

hey all so how did everyone get on this week wat are the losses :) im doin good today have only had 4.5 so far and its friday!!! cant believe that!!! im goin out tonight, well dreading it cuz havnt been out with these people in ages and wanted to be a stone lighter by time i did but sure what harm :( cant live like that who cares wat they think!!!!!!! :)

Hiya Im sure you look amazing and have a good time......another weeks flown,Becky is slimmer of the week I think?xx

just thought i would post up a recipe but i just ate it and it was soooooooooooooooooo gooood.

italian lovers, will love this.
low/ish point calzone! 8.5pts ( can be lower if no meat is used )

scone base 6pts:
100g self raising flour
25g light than light flora
8tbsp skimmed milk

add all the above together in a bowl and mix into a dough, addd the milk bit by bit because 8tbsp is an estimate.

roll out into a circle about 5mm thick.

the filling (adjust to your taste)
puree some tomatos and spread across the base
40g healthy living mozzarella 1.5pts
free vegies
10 slices wafer thin ham/beef/chicken/turkey ham 1pt

slice/rip the mozzerella and scatter on on half of the base, add in the cooked vegies, courgette and brocolli were in mine, then rip the ham and scatter too.

using a pastry brush paint some milk around the entire edge of the base and then fold over the "empty" side of the base to make what resembles a giant pasty. glaze the top with some milk, prick it with a fork and put in an oven at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes until its golden

this makes a fairly large calzone and thus u can adjust the recipe to make a smaller base size and reduce the points.
i served mine with salad

took ages to find this thing amongst the huge thread...

how much do you plan to lose this month????

our one month challenge:goal--w1--w2--w3--deadline

f-bikini bod (bbod) (meself)10lbs+1.8lbs:(----
f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7lbs-3lbs----
w-ms brightsidecolor="blue"]6lbs-sts----
w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs-----
w-crazybecky7lbs+3lbs----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs
F-thelynz7610lbs-2lbs-3lbs

welcome Kissme :welcome: great to have you!

well girls, there's another 2 points for us - I managed to lose 3lbs this week so pretty chuffed. I will have to lose the choc bar though as I really wasn't good last weekend after weigh in...now I'm kicking myself cos then I could've lost even more this week :whoopass:
Well done everyone on another week over!

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7lbs-3lbs---- -2lbs
w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs-----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs

w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs----- -6lbs
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs

took ages to find this thing amongst the huge thread...

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7lbs-3lbs----
w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs-----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine-1lbs

welcome Kissme :welcome: great to have you!

well girls, there's another 2 points for us - I managed to lose 3lbs this week so pretty chuffed. I will have to lose the choc bar though as I really wasn't good last weekend after weigh in...now I'm kicking myself cos then I could've lost even more this week :whoopass:
Well done everyone on another week over!

WooHoo well done Lynz :D xx You still lost and wasnt good lol ;)

Right oh, has the new "slimmer of the week" copy and pasted my "slimmer of the week" sparklee? because i dont want to keep it, when its rightfully someone elses....but dont want them to miss copying and pasting it for themselves?

i did the plan for monday,tuesday, wed then thurs went out and got drunk and was dying friday so it all went out the door. Im starting back fresh in the morning. agh xx

my challenge is to start eating more this week, im eating dangerously low points, today i would have had 3pts once i took my activity points away from my total of 9pts

are u hungry at all? my let down is weekend when i come down to parents, i do great most of the week, gym Monday, only got swipe card friday evening

no not really thats the thing i tend to only eat when im hungry now and i just dont seem to be as hungry as i used to be...

Hi all

Help!!!!!!!!! im really worried, went to caravan yesterday with my mum to keep her company so i packed all my breakfast and lunch as we were having fish dinner out so i put my diary in diary section, and i had 6 left from pervious days so i had a feast and that was 8 so thats only 1.5 but i didnt have my hot chocolate at night so basically thats my points for the day.

Now today i had breakfast cereal lunch a sandwich and dinner sunday lunch and one small mini toblerone from kids, now i feel ive pilled loads on and i dont and wont wanna peak on scales just incase its bad :cry::cry:.

Does anyone else get like this, i feel like ive cheated but know i havent if that makes sense lol, btw HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL :D:D:D

oh yeah i feel if i eat treats that i've failed. silly really. but you will be ok! Hapoy mothers day to you too! X

i did the plan for monday,tuesday, wed then thurs went out and got drunk and was dying friday so it all went out the door. Im starting back fresh in the morning. agh xx

lol bless you,;) your getting back on track thats the main thing and you sts so woohoo :Dxx

my challenge is to start eating more this week, im eating dangerously low points, today i would have had 3pts once i took my activity points away from my total of 9pts

Im not eating all my points eirther I have a worry about pasta and weight so I feel Im having too many points,it doesnt figure pasta cooked weight in book say 2 points but dry weight its more points that make the weight up?

Good luck on your challenge this week xx;)

Hi all

Help!!!!!!!!! im really worried, went to caravan yesterday with my mum to keep her company so i packed all my breakfast and lunch as we were having fish dinner out so i put my diary in diary section, and i had 6 left from pervious days so i had a feast and that was 8 so thats only 1.5 but i didnt have my hot chocolate at night so basically thats my points for the day.

Now today i had breakfast cereal lunch a sandwich and dinner sunday lunch and one small mini toblerone from kids, now i feel ive pilled loads on and i dont and wont wanna peak on scales just incase its bad :cry::cry:.

Does anyone else get like this, i feel like ive cheated but know i havent if that makes sense lol, btw HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL :D:D:D

I do that exact same thing too and I think its because we feel we shouldnt enjoy what we eat to lose weight,I must say though I havent had all my points this week 16 under through fear Im gettinmg the pasta worked out wrong......:eek: and I have weigh-in tomorrow :wave_cry: so dont feel its just you its somethimg I think alot of people feel ?????
You'll be ok ;)xx

Hello I lost 2lbs this week :) am pleased but Ive seen people here lose 3 to 4 lbs and I see they drink that water so thats my challenge this week 2.5 litres :eek: Hello toilet here I come ,at least the exercise of running up the stairs will help :eek:
I have a stinkin cold and Ive 2 of my girls off school with the colds so I will do my new wii just dance game when they go back :)

Hope you are all ok :confused: xx

w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
m-size102b8lbs .. wk1 -6lbs wk2 - 2lbs Done
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine