Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

yeah were ok, boys are just generally annoying arent they? my boyfriend never loses his temper but when he does its never for a valid reason and i never shout back coz i dont like the noise lol i think me not shouting back annoys him even more. i dont live with mine either, theres definitely plus sides to it! good luck for your weigh in on monday! :)

ahh bless,we dont shout eirther I talk he walks lol,we lived together 5 years nd have a daughter but he didnt behave I moved out.........
xx

Ahhh i see! good for you for moving out, so many ladies take crap these days i just dont understand it. i've been with my boyfriend for 3 years but im still young (19) and thus not ready for moving in yet and im off to uni in september :) so i want to have fun there before i get "serious" lol

Dont blame you...oh well done on uni that will be great :D I bet your looking forward to that?
I meet my ex husband 3 week after my 17th birthday,I stayed with him until I was 32 he thought drink was more important,8 months later meet OH and its 7 years in July ,but I wont be walked over or told what to do,its been a hard year but I had to show myself and my 3 daughters we can do this and I am going back to college at 40 :eek:
Well done for being sensible and not settling down to quick as we change so much year to year dont we xx

oh good for you what are you going to do at college? and yeah we all change soe much depending on whats happening in our lives i dont want to get it wrong because i love him but uni and being independent changes things and feelings etc for the both of us so we'll see what happens.

good for you,lifes too short to have regrets
Oh I was going to do access to do social work at uni but having 3 girls and I live on the isle of wight travelling daily wouldnt be fair on them as my youngest is only 5,so its back to the drawing board,I may do an Admin and business diploma,though I love spiritual things I read Tarot so may do holistic therapy?
Ummm need to decide lol
What are you studying?

ooooohhh cool holistic therepy sounds interesting!
I'm doing Biomedical Science:Neurology degree. although i'll get there and probably swap! lol

4 years so quite a while lol cure for migraines=chocolate...damn diets! thats actually a proven pain killer.

i always forget chocolate has caffine in, they should bring out caffine free chocolate like they did with coca cola. i think the basis on chocolate being a painkiller is it raises ur happy hormone levels so based on that, any food you REALLY love should do the same.

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo i've reached and gone beyond goal. im now 8st 13 and have lost another 3lbs :)

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo i've reached and gone beyond goal. im now 8st 13 and have lost another 3lbs :)

Wow well done you, god take me ages to get to goal, but i bet you feel great hey??? ohhhh well done again hun xxxxxx

that's fantastic wmbb, well done on reaching goal! :happy096:

Sorry haven't been able to get on much this week.
Unfortunately I've stayed the same :cry:
Don't know how as I've stuck to my points but have been eating quite a lot of carbs (which is a huge difference as I had been eating hardly any on the atkins before this) so I think that could be it. Going to try and cut them down next week and have more salads (especially now the weather is a bit better!). Might also have a few less points each day as I'm on 29 which is an enormous amount of food! I only managed 16 yesterday but still didn't make me lose any weight lol

Thanks guy unfortunately i've majorly binged today! lol typical isnt it, but i have a week to reverse it :)

Back