Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Even tho its slow coming off me on the scales, this morning i could see a change in my work shirt which use to be stuck to me :D

Awwww congrats thats a wonderful feeling well done, i put my jeans on from the dryer and nope :rolleyes: still gotta hold everything in and try to shut them but no doubt next time wear them they tend to fall down ass hehehe

Well done all with weight loses woopwoop hopefully i lose at least 2lbs tomoz to get my 7lbs or 2.5lbs to get me into the 15's :D

SEEEEEEE sunshine!!!! although the scales aren't showing it quickly the inches are melting off :)

i dont think anyones updated it except me and you. we can put bikinibod back on but i doubt shes coming back unfortunately... she hasnt been on in a week now.

Has anyone heard from her at all, is she okies, also how you know she not coming back?? did she mention this before, or has she just had a holiday??

im just going by the probability factor she hasnt been on in over a week now. Hope she does come back.....

hiya guys -- heres my info so far:

week 1 - sts
week 2 - -1lb
week 3 - -1lb
week 4 - we will find out tomorrow!!! so fingers and toes and eyes crossed for me hahaha defo havent reached my goal for this month but its coming off slowly but surely.

went and bought a wii fit plus and everything etc lol last night and am totally loving it!!!! was on it three hours haha i dont think of it as exercise which is good for me because im a total exercise -phobe hehe

Awwww congrats thats a wonderful feeling well done, i put my jeans on from the dryer and nope :rolleyes: still gotta hold everything in and try to shut them but no doubt next time wear them they tend to fall down ass hehehe

Well done all with weight loses woopwoop hopefully i lose at least 2lbs tomoz to get my 7lbs or 2.5lbs to get me into the 15's :D

AHH thanks hun we will get there, good luck getting into the 15s wohoo x

Hey...i got sent to join! Lol! I started ww yesterday and something like this will really keep me motivated! So...am I in?

Hey...i got sent to join! Lol! I started ww yesterday and something like this will really keep me motivated! So...am I in?

Hiya I think it shell be okay ,pm wantmybikinibody and she will ok it :D
Good luck and Im sure you will do great xx

I can't pm yet....too brand spanking new :)

Ah lol I have pmed her :)

The teams work as
There are 4 teams and each team is trying to win the challenge by losses and gaining points,read through you'll fnd the rules.
A loss any loss is 2 points
STS (stayed the same) is 1 point
A Gain is - 1 point

It doesnt matter what the loss or gain is so its not a competition who can lose the most as we are all different shapes and sizes and lose at different rates.

When you in a team put the teams banner on your signature.

What day do you weigh-in?

xx

They all seem lovely. Really glad I found the site if I'm honest!! As long as I can still have a bag of crisps and a diet coke I'm happy! :)

They all seem lovely. Really glad I found the site if I'm honest!! As long as I can still have a bag of crisps and a diet coke I'm happy! :)

Hi livi

yes go ahead and enjoy your diet coke (as much as) and your crisps just check the points and if you lucky like my son you can have a few hehehe (hate kids at times).

Good luck for your first weigh in :D

Back