Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Bring on my 5th silver 7 next week - well that's my target anyway!!

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) -3lbs
-2lbs -3lbs
w-ms brightsidecolor (6lbs) sts -1 -1
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 sts -1.5lbs
m-size102b (8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS-0.5
lil miss sunshine -1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs STS
Livi-

Hey guys well i binged majorly yesterday whooooopisie ate 55pts ahahaha oh dear but made up for it today and did some exercise :)

hoping to be 8st 12 this week fingers crossed!

Well done on all your losses so far team members!

-2lbs -3lbs
w-ms brightside (6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS- -0.5
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-
Shrinkingannie -1.5lbs

Shrinking annie, you may need to add your other weigh ins for the month as i see you weren't on the list, i've added this weeks 1.5lb loss for you. welldone!

41pts so far girlies!

well done everyone :) are we doing a weigh in next week too or is this or last week? because technically with my weigh in being on wednesday its still in march hahahaha

msbrightside you will have another weigh in , sunshine, your last weigh in will be this saturday and my last weigh in is tomorrow x

lol i hadddd.......

whole bar of chocolate 20pts
mcdonalds 21.5pts
3 treat sized chocolate bars (1/2 of each one) and a rice crispies bar 5pts
banana 1.5pts
and half a panini 5pts
cereal bar 2pts

it was soooooo goooood especially the chocolate...

lol thats what i said! back on the wagon as of today though i dont think i've lost anything this week but i have maintained so im ok with it. im aiming to lose another four lbs in april which will be hard as i have quite a few special ocassions going on....

;) if I had what you did id gain 4lbs I gain so easily :confused:
Your tiny now too so 4lbs will be a great loss,good luck for weigh-in x

yeah i tried to "sexercise" it off...... think i need to do more and more of that lately with all the binging thats happening. Good luck for yours too! xXXX

Hi all :wavey:

I've been given to your team :D Had my first weigh in Monday and lost 6.5lbs. Not sure what to do now. Do I add my name and weight loss to your pink list :confused:

WMBB - well thats what I call a binge ;)

Hi everyone, ive been put into this team :) hope you dont mind me joining all of you, ive only just got home from WI so im off to bed and will introduce myself properly tomorrow! I lost 4 this week :) See you tomorrow everyone! x

morning all i STS which is fine i guess considering im at goal, wouldnt mind losing a couple more pounds though. Heresto the month of april coming up very shortly!

-2lbs -3lbs STS
w-ms brightside (6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS- -0.5
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-
Shrinkingannie -1.5lbs
Vanda -6.5lbs
Bikerkitty-4lbs

Vanda and Bikerkitty, Welcome to our team, as our leader is no longer with us, im the new team leader apparently lol so I have added your names to the list however this month has gone a bit upside down as our leader has never returned and no one kept track of our points but we'll do better next month im sure. Welldone on your fantastic losses! XX

48Points so far ladies ! XX

Back