Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

i'll weigh in tomorrow aswell as my first monday wi :).

Well i will treat today and a calorie hopping day the past two days ahve been low cal days, today is high, and thus tomorrow will be low hopefully tricking my metabolism into burning more fat.

Yes that actually works! I find if I eat well for a few days then go over my points one day and eat too much fatty stuff, I seem to be lighter the following morning provided Ive had plenty of water xx

Yes that actually works! I find if I eat well for a few days then go over my points one day and eat too much fatty stuff, I seem to be lighter the following morning provided Ive had plenty of water xx

yeah im all for calorie hoppings its worked for loads of people for centuries, its not different whilst doing ww. its just like the johnson up day down day diet but with a few down days inbetween the up days. its better for maintaining than actual weight loss which tends to be slower when calorie hopping.

definately, and thats something I will keep in mind when I finally reach my goal. I dont go over my points very often but when I do its nice to know your metabolism wont let you down :) xx

ooo you've almost hit the 1 stone mark!!! welldone!

ooo thankies :) Heres hoping I smash through the 14lbs barrier tomorrow morning! I feel sorry for my boyfriend if I dont cos I'll be a right mardy moobag all day heh heh

Heres to us all being in a good mood after tomorrows weigh in!!!

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS, STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs)

w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs)
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

Morning ladies. Ive lost 3lbs this time yay!!

Well done on the sts WMBB, its so much better than a gain chick! xx

awww. I had a small easter egg for my breakfast as a treat lol! I'd love to be able to rid my cupboards of chocolatey treats but my son would go crazy! I just have to slap myself and stay away from them heh heh

Ahhh don't worry bout it clare u'll shift it! I plan on going home and ridding the house of bad food! In the bin it goes me thinks! Welldone riot with ur 3lbs loss :) xxxx

Hiya Well done RG :D
Clare,ah Im sure with easter going you can get back on it and have a big loss next week x
Hows everyone else? All ok?
Hows you today WMBB?

I lost 3lbs :D have been doing more walking over the weekend so I am going to get out there everyday as long as it doesnt peeeeee down with the girls as they are off until 18th April.

xx

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
w-ms brightside-(4lbs)
w-jacqui35-(4lbs)
m-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
w-crazybecky-()
sat-lil miss sunshine-()
F-thelynz76-()
M-Livi-(10lbs)
Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Vanda-(6lbs)
th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
m-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs
m-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs)

ooo well done on the loss size102b! yay! Are we still doing the 15 minutes of intense exercise thing starting today?

Well done ladies, im still doing the exercise bit :)

done mine today :)

Size102b welldone on your loss, you're really going for it, im ok thankyou feel like crap but hey ho got to soldier on, dont know what to have for dinner though.... just got back....hmmmm. Hows you? xxxx

as usual i have put it on my signiture and will update when needed for copying and pasting :)
Exercise challenge list:

Y=15 MINS ACHIEVED
N=15 MINS NO ACHIEVED

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)- Y
w-ms brightside-
w-jacqui35-
m-size102b-
w-crazybecky-
sat-lil miss sunshine-
F-thelynz76-
M-Livi-
Shrinkingannie -
M-Vanda-
th-Bikerkitty-
m-Riotgrrrrl-
ChocolateyClare-

ok riot, just copy and paste the list, and put a Y next to your name please :)

i had smoked paprika mushroom jacket potato, i want to say it was nice but i cant taste anything because i have a cold so i'll tell you next time i have it.

here's the recipe if anyone wants to try and let me know if it actually tastes good.

jacket potato aprox 300g 3pts
43g tesco extra light soft cheese 1pt
paprika and seasoning
60ml milk 0.5pts
mustard to taste 0pts

cook the potato
blend the cheese milk, paprika and seasoning to taste.
cook mushrooms in fry light add the cheesey milk mixture and boil until reduced to a thickness you like pour on potato, serve with salad :)

4.5pts

Back