Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Heh damn pasta - I DO need to get out more! :)

Anyhoo, I did my 15 mins yesterday are we just adding another Y on the list?

hi all

have weighed in today and lost a pound -- man its really coming off slow lol but hopefully it will keep coming off!!! have lost eleven pounds now which is a miracle hehe so thats two points for the team !! woop wooooop

having sushi and carrot sticks and yoghurt for dinner (not altogether haha) and its only 4 points woop i lurrvvvee sushi yum

hi all

have weighed in today and lost a pound -- man its really coming off slow lol but hopefully it will keep coming off!!! have lost eleven pounds now which is a miracle hehe so thats two points for the team !! woop wooooop

having sushi and carrot sticks and yoghurt for dinner (not altogether haha) and its only 4 points woop i lurrvvvee sushi yum

Well done MBS a lb is great,enjoy your dinner :D xx

Hi I have put us in weigh day order xx

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs
M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs
M-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs) +3

M-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-ms brightside-(4lbs) -1lb

W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
W-crazybecky-()
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
F-thelynz76-()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

Hi all

Got weighed today and i sts bit annoyed but better than a gain.

Im putting them down to painkillers all week, the ones im on now omg im so drowsy, crying, and feeling hi if you know what i mean, but i cant feel the pain in arm while on them, well a bit i can but not like it was other day.

Came home after weigh in and ive not stopped crying, i opened a letter and i just flopped on chair and sobbed like a baby, i had a smear last week and now i have to go to hospital to have a colposcopy because there were changes to some of the cells in my cervix called SEVERE DYSKARYOSIS i have the appointment the same day as my sons birthday party :cry::cry: im really scared, really am, all i wanna do is have a drink and i cant cos of blooming tablets, and having these tablets aint helping me not crying.

Sorry to post this but no one here to talk to. Hope everyone else had a good day and i hope mine gets better :rolleyes:

Awww hun ((((((hugs))))))) you know we're all here when you need us! Im sure you'll be fine, these results are pretty common and easily treated chick x x I understand how you feel tho... we're all here for you! xx

Hi Jacqui, i'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Fingers crossed everything goes okay for you xx

M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs

M-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)

W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
W-crazybecky-(7lbs) - 1.5lbs
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs)
F-thelynz76-()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

I weighed in on the 1st april and i posted here but i guess someone didnt copy the updated one i did and ive just come back on to see that my weigh in isnt on the chart thing! weigh in tonight after my holiday and im sure ive done some major damage! fingers crossed its not too bad and i can make it better next week!

M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs

M-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)

W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs) -4lbs
F-thelynz76-()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

Hi Jacqui
Ahh dont worry hun any small changes are picked up imediately it takes quiet a while to get to a serious stage with symptons,I knwo many people who have had what your having and all been ok,the worst they had is laser and all was cleared.
As said we are all here for you ((hugs)) xx

morning all i STS which is fine i guess considering im at goal, wouldnt mind losing a couple more pounds though. Heresto the month of april coming up very shortly!

f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) -3lbs
-2lbs -3lbs STS
w-ms brightside (6lbs) sts -1 -1 -2
w-jacqui35 (7lbs) -2.5 -2.5 -1.5
m-size102b (8lbs) -6lbs - 2lbs -2lbs
w-crazybecky (9lbs) +3lbs-7lbs-STS- -0.5
lil miss sunshine -1lbs -1lbs sts -1lbs
F-thelynz76 (10lbs) -2lbs-3lbs
Livi-
Shrinkingannie -1.5lbs
Vanda -6.5lbs
Bikerkitty-4lbs

Vanda and Bikerkitty, Welcome to our team, as our leader is no longer with us, im the new team leader apparently lol so I have added your names to the list however this month has gone a bit upside down as our leader has never returned and no one kept track of our points but we'll do better next month im sure. Welldone on your fantastic losses! XX

48Points so far ladies ! XX

I weighed in on the 1st april and i posted here but i guess someone didnt copy the updated one i did and ive just come back on to see that my weigh in isnt on the chart thing! weigh in tonight after my holiday and im sure ive done some major damage! fingers crossed its not too bad and i can make it better next week!

M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs
M-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs) -4lbs
F-thelynz76-()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

Bikerk it went down as an error thats all on Marchs weigh-in as you were new to the team I expect,well done on your weigh in xx.........

Jacqui - sending :hug99: to you.

Smear tests pick up early warning signs now that can be easily treated. I know that wont stop you worrying but at least if you do need any treatment it can be started very early and you will be fine. Hope your arm improves, look after yourself.

Sorry to hear about that jacqui these things are easily treated now days, its like 70% of women get an abnormal smear these days so you're not alone , and we'll all be here if you wanna chat and rant :)

sorry i havent been on much, had a few party days.... look on the scales and gained 4lbs! hopefully i can rectify the damage a bit by monday :(

hi everyone

WMBB im sure you will be able to rectify it before monday :) just keep on as normal and it will soon level itself out. be careful not to weigh yourself too much throughout the week because youll send yourself crazy lol

im all for relaxed ww plans this week haha because today ive had a croissant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh theyre like a million points lol

hope i can alittle bit anyway :). no more celebrations for me this month so thats something. :) didnt turn up for work today, and i dont even care lol X

hi everyone
im all for relaxed ww plans this week haha because today ive had a croissant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh theyre like a million points lol

Gosh a million thats alot ;) lol as long as you enjoyd it thats the main thing :D

hope i can alittle bit anyway :). no more celebrations for me this month so thats something. :) didnt turn up for work today, and i dont even care lol X

You'll banish those lbs your a star wwer,hope the parties were good ;)
Your turning into a rebel lol :D getting pratice in for uni xx

I didnt sleep much last night sleep at 2 and awake at 7 and I havent stopped this half of half term did my 30 mins on treadmill and I thought id be energized :( I knacked lol still got to cook dinner zzzzzzzzz Roll on bed

Have a good weekend guyz xx

I didnt sleep much last night sleep at 2 and awake at 7 and I havent stopped this half of half term did my 30 mins on treadmill and I thought id be energized :( I knacked lol still got to cook dinner zzzzzzzzz Roll on bed

Have a good weekend guyz xx

well done on the exercise! have a good one too :) XXX

no probs lil miss, i had a few days of that too!! just draw a line :)

Back