Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

Well team... how is everyone? everyone still motivated? anyone heard from lil miss sunshine, livi, shrinkingannie, thelynz76?

just wondering how everyone is, i've been calorie calculating as well as ww just to see what my cal intake actually is lol its not high i can tell you that!

anyways just thought i would check in with y'all XXXXX

My WI tomorrow, fingers crossed xx

Good luck!!!!

Thought I would post another recipe for y'all to try if you wish :).

Pesto and spinach risotto 4.5pts per portion.

Serves 1

Ingredients:
75g Risotto rice (4)
14g Reduced fat pesto (0.5)
Spinach (0)
mushrooms(0)
Stock cube (0)
Frylight (0)

Method:
  • Dissolve stock cube in hot water.
  • In a hot pan spay some frylight and add the dry rice and fry for a couple of minutes.
  • Add the stock until all the water is absorbed and the rice is tender (I guess with water quantities).
  • Mix in the pesto
  • Add spinach and mix until its all wilted.
  • Whilst your rice is cooking, in another pan add some frylight and fry off the mushrooms until all the water that escapes from them is cooked off.
  • Stir mushrooms into risotto and serve :)

Hi Everyone, WMBB suggested i try and join you as im struggling for motivation so here i am....

I am 27 (28 in a few weeks eek) im 5ft 5 and weighed 10st7 when i started my diet a few weeks ago, and havnt weighed myself yet.:fingerscrossed: My first WI is on Friday so i assume if you let me in :p that i post it on here then?? I only want to loose a little weight, my ideal healthy weight is 8st10ish.

Im going in holiday in a few weeks so would like to loose as much weight as i can by then. I am on WW obviously but have tried most diets with not much results. I recently fell over and broke my elbow (i so clumsy!! :) ) so am not able to do any exercise at the moment which is a struggle hence the loss of all motivation!

So....if you let me id like to Join, i think it might be just the motivation i need as i dont go to meetings

Thanks
Don

Welcome to the team chick! We're a great bunch heh heh. Decide how much weight you want to lose this month and post it, WMBB will add you to the list, and let us know how you get on with your WI on Friday! Yay! xx

Hey heres the list, copy and paste it into a post and please put in your "april goal" inbetween the blue brackets :)

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(4lbs) STS -1lb
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, -2lbs
M-Riotgrrrrl-(4lbs) -3lbs-2lbs
M-ChocolateyClare- (8lbs) +3
M-size102b-
(8lbs) -3lbs -2.5lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-ms brightside-(4lbs) -1lb
W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
W-crazybecky-(7lbs) - 1.5lbs
W-BREN-(5lbs)

M-Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5
Th-Bikerkitty-(7lbs) -4lbs
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

Thanks here is my goal, so do i just post my weight loss (fingers crossed!):) on Friday when i weigh myself?

M-size102b-(8lbs) -3lbs -2.5lbs
M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
W-BREN-(5lbs)
M-Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(6lbs)
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

yeah, the list you have just copy and pasted will be updated as and when needed and put on my signiture. so when your weigh in day comes around, just copy and paste the list from my signiture and put your loss/gain/sts next to your name so its up to date :) good luck for the week to come xxx

I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHY I CANNOT PASTE WITH THE COLOUR???
I've lost 600gm which is over a lb but not quite enough for so lets call it 1.5lb loss for me

M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
W-BREN-(5lbs) - 1.5lbs
F-thelynz76-()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)
M-Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5

Sorry, but if someone can tell me how to do it I will for next time.

Wooo hoo though!!

Yeah I am however I have a MAC?! Same theory and process... but to no avail. I will keep trying.

x

M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-jacqui35-(4lbs)
W-BREN-(5lbs)
M-
Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5

F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(6lbs)
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

think this is it?? Sorry small mission as I have to try and alter the codes. When I quote I can get the colours however it quotes with all the bold and colour codes amongst the text...

Hey all, i feel like it's been ages!!! :) Been so busy with work and everything just haven't had chance to come on and update!

Weigh-in tonight! We invested in a wii last weekend and i haven't stopped playing it!! Ive had muscles aching that i didn't know i had :D lol I'm hoping this is going to help me with my losses even more!

Hope everyone is well - i will come back on and update you all later as to how WI went :) x

M-Livi-(10lbs)
W-jacqui35-(4lbs) sts, -0.5lbs
W-BREN-(5lbs)
M-
Angela1-(5lbs) -2.5

F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(6lbs)
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()
?-Shrinkingannie -(7lbs)

Hi all, went and got weighed today and lost a measly 0.5 but thats good considering still on high painkillers, go to doctors on friday, tbh i dont want to be on them cos i get high and then dowsy grrrr but pain has gone, but if dont take them you can feel pain creeping back, also i aint been toilet yet properly for past 9 days grrrrr mum said down to codeine (hope it is). well gonna be good for another week and hopefully more off next week :D

i think my signiture is up to date? welldone on all your losses ladies keep up the good work!!! XXXXX

Hi all, went and got weighed today and lost a measly 0.5 but thats good considering still on high painkillers, go to doctors on friday, tbh i dont want to be on them cos i get high and then dowsy grrrr but pain has gone, but if dont take them you can feel pain creeping back, also i aint been toilet yet properly for past 9 days grrrrr mum said down to codeine (hope it is). well gonna be good for another week and hopefully more off next week :D

Well done on the loss!
regarding the codeine, I have scarred kidneys and get alot of kidney infections with is v. painful, I take codeine alot for the pain when it flares up and in the beginning, it made me constipated, but my body is used to them now xx

Hi All

Good news for the team -- i lost three pounds!!!! woop woooop im real chuffed because ive met my target for this month already. cant quite believe it because im usually a slow loser (haha that sounds funny) so this is a nice surprise :) id be more than happy just to sts for the next two weeks but will carry on as i have been doing and see what happens! tata for now xxx

Back