Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

I'm having a crap week this week!! I think I'll gain at wi on Monday. Don't think the hot weather helps either, I'm all hot and bothered and moody :( not motivated at all, I need a good slap! I'll get back on it on Monday, I'm just dreading getting my first gain. Sorry for the moan! I hope you're all having a brill weekend and are doing better than me lol x x

hey lady.. why wait till monday?? draw a line under it and start again tomorrow..get the bbq out..make an interesting salad (no lettuce tomato and cucumber yawn) get some ice lollies in (strawberry splits yummy) strawberries and meringues if your a sweet tooth and enjoy the warm weather over the weekend :D

Thanks emski. My oh is coming round in a bit with chocolate lol. I'll eat that tonight and start again tomorrow. I think my body is reaching it's "set point" if such a thing exists. This is the weight I was steady at for ages, think it needs an extra push to get down into the 11's :(

Yes emski is right, draw that line tonight and start again tomorrow.

Maybe us all telling you how fab you looked in the photos and didnt look as if you needed to lose any more weight has held you back a tad. If you really want to lose more get back on track and finish the job you know you can do it.

Aww, RiotGrrrrl! Don't be a silly sausage, you can do it! I always seem to spend forever weighing in a couple of points over the next lower set of 'stones'. I remember being 10st 3 and only losing 1lb a week, then I'd STS then lose another... I did stick to it, but maybe you can try the Wendie Plan thing that has been mentioned? Where you have a day going over your points to kick start the metabolism?

WI today, and I lost 4.4lbs, making me 10st 9.2. Bit annoyed that I didn't lose more really since I was 100% on it. I haven't gone down in any measurements since Friday so I'm pretty sure I maintained this weight since then, which is annoying in itself. Maybe I'm only annoyed cuz I'm too hot and that generally aggrivates my state of mind! I'll probably be happy about it tomorrow.

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) +1.5lbs -3lbs -0.5
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, sts, -2.5lbs target achieved :D
M-Riotgrrrrl-(7lbs) -1lb -2lbs
-3lbs
M-ChocolateyClare- ()
M-size102b-(6lb)-1.5lbs -2.5lbs -1lb
M-Angela1-(2) - 0.5, STS
M-BREN-()
M-jacqui35-(3lbs) Missed, Start, -3lbs :bliss:
M-Lorny (6lbs)-4.4lbs
T-Shrinkingannie -()
W-Sasha63-(6lbs)+3.5lbs-5lbs
W-ms brightside-()
W-crazybecky-()
Th- Emski (4lbs) -1.5 -4lbs :bliss:
Th-Bikerkitty-()
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(4lb) STS
F-Shrinkingannie -()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

Last edited:
Hi all

Well sadly i sts this week as im really miffed off as stayed 100% this week grrrrrrrrrrrr really miff ya off doesnt it how ppl lose loads when cheat and then have a moan about not losing more ffs lololol

oh well another week ahead of us and im having fingers crossed as it looks like a good salad week for me if weather stays good.

Leader reckons its cos of medication as i have double doses of codeine and i cant ***** lolol sorry for tmi but i cant :8855:

Well my weekly challenge is to have a different meal every breakfast and not repeat same if i can cos all i have is cereal, but if i cant make breakfast i will make that day a cereal day and have it for supper lol

Good luck all ohhhh june is approaching :D:D soon be xmas:eek:

WI today, and I lost 4.4lbs, making me 10st 9.2. Bit annoyed that I didn't lose more really since I was 100% on it. I haven't gone down in any measurements since Friday so I'm pretty sure I maintained this weight since then, which is annoying in itself. Maybe I'm only annoyed cuz I'm too hot and that generally aggrivates my state of mind! I'll probably be happy about it tomorrow.

M-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)(7lbs) +1.5lbs -3lbs -0.5
M-Vanda-(6lbs) -3.5lbs, sts, -2.5lbs target achieved :D
M-Riotgrrrrl-(7lbs) -1lb -2lbs
-3lbs
M-ChocolateyClare- ()
M-size102b-(6lb)-1.5lbs -2.5lbs -1lb
M-Angela1-(2) - 0.5, STS
M-BREN-()
M-jacqui35-(3lbs) Missed, Start, -3lbs :bliss:
M-Lorny (6lbs)-4.4lbs
T-Shrinkingannie -()
W-Sasha63-(6lbs)+3.5lbs-5lbs
W-ms brightside-()
W-crazybecky-()
Th- Emski (4lbs) -1.5 -4lbs :bliss:
Th-Bikerkitty-()
F-thelynz76-()
F-Nonna_edmo-(4lb) STS
F-Shrinkingannie -()
Sat-lil miss sunshine-()

wow congrats hun well done :D

Thank you. It is a good loss isn't it. I think I was just too fed up this morning, but once it had a chance to mull I am happy about it. :)

Woah, well done!

Princess that's awesome! Lorny, a fantastic loss I'd be made up with that!

As for me I've STS this time. Better than a gain but then again I went pizza hut for lunch today and have massive bowl of tiramisu for later. Jeez I need a good shake where the crap has my motivation gone????? I HAVE to get back on track :(

Hi, i'm an ex-member of slate your weight, however in here it seems to be a bit busier! Am I ok to join?

I'm on my 4th attempt this year to start weightwatchers, I DO believe it works, but my willpower really is holding me down..one slip up or miss of class and im off for good :(

However ive spent today feeling 4months pregnant, work trousers not fitting and feeling 20 years older than I really am..SO, with my 21st birthday in just 3 months, I want to try and go down at least a dress size by then!

I'm starting class again tomorrow, to one nearer work and have been using my monthly pass area once more, and counting my points, so so far so good

Any tips for sticking to it? I really need to make this time work, im fed up of stopping and starting and not seeing a goal through :(

Evening all, another 2.5lbs off for me this week and another fab silver 7 - hoorah.

Well done Lorny and wwprincess fab losses you must feel great.

Jacqui keep plodding on and the pounds will come off. It must be frustrating when you are doing all you can but it will pay off in the end.

Riotg you can get back on track, may be a couple of days awol will get things out of your system but the longer you go off plan the harder it will be to get back to it. You have done so well keep up the good work.

Welcome nn89 just take it one day at a time, weigh and point everything you eat and track. You can do this we are all here to support each other.

Heres to another great week for us all

Heres to another great week for us all

This! Well done to everyone making a loss this week! RiotGrrrrl, stop being cheeky and get back on plan! It's true, the longer you faff about with it the harder it is to get back on the diet. You didn't even gain though, you STS so that is something to be happy about at least, you were lucky and got away with it! The Diet Gods are giving you a second chance here- grab it! :8855:

Heheh diet gods! Lol ok, today I'm taking out my frustration on my house. I'm gonna clean it from top to bottom :) I think I'll be ok today, all the crap food from the cupboard has gone so I've got no choice but to behave. Food shop tomorrow, I'll stay away from the cake section.

Ok deep breath........ Here's to a new day........ I CAN DO THIS!!!

I'm so embaressed..yesterday was MEANT to be day one of my diet

SO there i was, feeling self satisfied that I'd gone to the pool, done some lengths..had stuck to my points, and even allowed myself to have a cheeky glass of wine with dinner (within points allowance)

THEN..i thought 'second glass won't do any harm' and that second glass turned into a third glass, and that third one then turned into me having a binge of chocolate..
I estimate i went over points by about 9 yesterday!!

1st day on a diet and i don't even do it right :(

Back