***Fat Fighting FRIDAY Hour by Hour***

Blondie I really wouldn't worry about it, a loss is a loss, and if you've stayed 100% I'm sure that you'll have a good one. And it'll be more than if you weren't doing it at all!

Good luck to all going for weigh in today and nice to hear so many positive posts. Dont worry about weight too much lexie sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the mo and as you say you will be back to normal routine in a few weeks. Take care all,sun is still shining here even though promised rain today and im sitting in an air conditioned office oh well got weekend off this week and take that on sun so excited!!xxx

Hi all!

Soooo hot here today! had a nice and busy day and contemplating a vanilla mousse for tea, never had the vanilla as a mousse but Ive got extra packs if I really dont like it! Been 100% and actually todays been fairly easy so far (even managed to go food shopping,hopefully urge to binge will keep quiet for a while!) really would like to be in the 12's when i next get weighed, thatl be 1/2 stone in 3 weeks, its dooable!

Back