FAT FREE DRESSINGS

brooksy

Hi does anybody know what FF dressings we can have on the CD? I have looked for loads and so far onlydound hellmanns fat free vinagrette but it has red peppers and herbs in it?? I cant seem to find any others they are all just Low Cal and my CDC said it had to be FF!:cry:

hi, i am having exactly the same problem! I couldnt find any so used ww low fat dressing. After 2 good weigh ins i then only lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks, between me and my cdc we realised it was cause i was having chewing gum and also the dressing. I stopped both and lost 4 lbs in 3 days. I tried the 1 cal spray dressings ( like the fry light bottles) there are balsamic and ceaser - both to me are awful and tonite i had salad an and turkey and hated it. The dressing makes such a difference and when you are only having one meal a day its nice to actually enjoy it. I too would appreciate any advice. As far as the chewing gum goes i now use a mint breath spray

I have a bit of soy sauce on SS+ and I use plain balsamic vinegar on lettuce. It's lovely! My CDC seems to think they are both ok but then she's happy for me to have tomatos and others don't seem to agree!

Hi all,
Tesco do their own range (healthy sumthing!) fat free dressing. Its like a vinigarette type. I used to use that when I was doing slimming world. I dont no if we can use that tho??

Back