Fat free fromage frais

Natccox

Hey guys so I joined slimming world yestuday and decided to plan the meals I'm going to make for the week I went and brought all the ingredients but can I find fat free fromage frais no! I've been asda tescos and coop and still no good can u tell me where I can get it from instead I'm using fat free Greek yogurt x

Its usually either near the soft cheeses and stuff or the yoghurt. Usually right out of the way on the bottom shelf or somewhere.

gettingfitat50 said:
When I got mine yesterday in Tesco it was with the big pots of Greek yoghurt.

I had to ask an assistant as they put it on the shelf in the box they all come in.

I looked but couldn't find it x

Debridger said:
My local Asda stopped selling it about 10 weeks ago :-(
I too use the fatfree Greek

Wot asda do u use? I'm hoping it will work just as well making the slimming world chicken tikka curry tonight x

What asda is it u use? Well I've made chicken tikka curry tonight and used the Greek yogurt instead of the fromage frais hoping it turns out ok but will let u know xxx

That says light choices which is basically low fat it has to be totally fat free for no sins does t it! As in asda they have a good fir u frame frais x

thats the 1 i use which i found in a small tescos... its def fat free as it states it on the bottom!!! good luck hope you find it

002705.jpg

If it helps this is what the asda one looks like - i know i can never find anything new in the supermarket without seeing a pic! :D It isn't actually fat free but is so low that it is still classed as a free food on syns online
xxx

Debridger said:
I'm in Essex, haven't looked elsewhere yet, I've just used the greek instead

Not far from me hun!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Debridger said:
Where's you? I'm in Tilbury

I know lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back