• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fat-free salad dressings

What do you think about fat-free salad dressings? Are they really a good alternative or do they taste strange and chemical?

I bought a few years ago a Kraft Fat-Free French dressing and it was gloopy and was very sour and had a strange chemical 'tang'.

I'm wondering whether it's better just to make a decent salad dressing with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil at 6 syns (about)?

Which salad dressings have you tried and which would you recommend? :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

squiddie

Starting Again!
I used SaladLight (from the makers of FryLight) ceasar dressing and it had a bit of a odd taste, but when I sprayed it on my salad and mixed it through it was lovely. Fat free french dressing is another good one, or washing some balsamic viegar through. I think it depends on your tastes really :)

I used SaladLight (from the makers of FryLight) ceasar dressing and it had a bit of a odd taste, but when I sprayed it on my salad and mixed it through it was lovely. Fat free french dressing is another good one, or washing some balsamic viegar through. I think it depends on your tastes really :)
Thanks for the tip - I forgot about the Frylight salad sprays. :)

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i looked for the saladlite in Asda's and they dont seem to sell it or frylite products. where did you buy yours?