fat grams

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by slugguzzler, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. slugguzzler

slugguzzler Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xenical Low fat
    Hi guys,
    thanks for the words of support, but was wondering what you all eat for meals, I had a call from the map team yesterday and they advised me to eat between 10 and 15 grams of fat with each meal, but as I am following a low fat diet and have bought all low fat foods, I am finding it difficult to make up that amount of fat grams in each meal, any ideas as to what is a good meal to put together, I eat lots of veggy stir fry's with chicken, but there's only about 5 grams of fat in my complete meal, does the pills still work on that amount of fat,
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well, (trying to think lol), I eat things like chicken with low fat tomato and mascarpone sauce with wholemeal pasta, chicken and veg curry ( WW Korma sauce), with brown rice, seafood pasta ( mixed seafood with tomato and basil sauce served with wholewheat spaghetti). Not all these comes up to 15 g ( infact I dont think any of them do) but they're about 8-9g of fat per meal. I tend to have these for my evening meal. Lunchtimes tends to be soup ( homemade lentil), sandwich ( wholemeal brown bread, philly extral light, ham or chicken or tuna), fresh fruit and a low fat yoghurt.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.