• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fat lads diet lol

I have been putting weight on and on since stopping smoking in January this year.
This is my first ever diet and my wife has put me on it lol. I do realise that something needs to be done as I am five foot nine inch and weigh 14 stone and two pounds, I have never been so heavy in my 45 years of life.
So one week ago I started the slimfast diet, I have a shake and an apple for breakfast, then the same for dinner and a med sized low fat meal for tea and a weightwaters yogart.
As I said a week has passed and I have lost 3.5 lbs. I have been walking the dog 4 miles a day and have bought a swimming pass and done my first 10 lenghts.
Feeling hungry is a bummer and I now dream of food and not cigs. I am pleased I seem to have made a good start, although I realise I have just begun on my journey.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have been putting weight on and on since stopping smoking in January this year.
This is my first ever diet and my wife has put me on it lol. I do realise that something needs to be done as I am five foot nine inch and weigh 14 stone and two pounds, I have never been so heavy in my 45 years of life.
So one week ago I started the slimfast diet, I have a shake and an apple for breakfast, then the same for dinner and a med sized low fat meal for tea and a weightwaters yogart.
As I said a week has passed and I have lost 3.5 lbs. I have been walking the dog 4 miles a day and have bought a swimming pass and done my first 10 lenghts.
Feeling hungry is a bummer and I now dream of food and not cigs. I am pleased I seem to have made a good start, although I realise I have just begun on my journey.
well done on your cracking start, I too do long do walks, a 4.8 mile walk the other day nearly killed me though!!

look forward to hearing how you are getting on. x

Welcome to Slim Fast! Seems like you are off to a good start. The beginning of a diet is always the hardest but you will find it gets easier and you will have more energy to do exercise etc...

Keep us updated! ;)

hiya brian welcome to slimfast and minimins youve made a good start hope the missus sorts you out lol

hi Brian and welcome! how lovely to have a man around the boards!!hope we manage to help you and hope you do well on the diet, im sure we will drive you crazy with all our womanly moaning!!
keep us updated! x

hi brian, welcome to slim fast. i gave up giving up smoking! i was doing really good but i have totaly fallen off the wagon over the last couple of weeks and atm im smoking more than i have ever done. have decided to try giving up again after christmas ;)