Fat lads diet lol

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Tubby Brian, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Tubby Brian

Tubby Brian Member

I have been putting weight on and on since stopping smoking in January this year.
    This is my first ever diet and my wife has put me on it lol. I do realise that something needs to be done as I am five foot nine inch and weigh 14 stone and two pounds, I have never been so heavy in my 45 years of life.
    So one week ago I started the slimfast diet, I have a shake and an apple for breakfast, then the same for dinner and a med sized low fat meal for tea and a weightwaters yogart.
    As I said a week has passed and I have lost 3.5 lbs. I have been walking the dog 4 miles a day and have bought a swimming pass and done my first 10 lenghts.
    Feeling hungry is a bummer and I now dream of food and not cigs. I am pleased I seem to have made a good start, although I realise I have just begun on my journey.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. janegreen

janegreen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done on your cracking start, I too do long do walks, a 4.8 mile walk the other day nearly killed me though!!

look forward to hearing how you are getting on. x

4. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Slim Fast! Seems like you are off to a good start. The beginning of a diet is always the hardest but you will find it gets easier and you will have more energy to do exercise etc...

Keep us updated! ;)

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya brian welcome to slimfast and minimins youve made a good start hope the missus sorts you out lol

6. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi Brian, welcome to the club! Looking forward to sharing your successes.

7. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    hi Brian and welcome! how lovely to have a man around the boards!!hope we manage to help you and hope you do well on the diet, im sure we will drive you crazy with all our womanly moaning!!
    keep us updated! x

8. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi brian, welcome to slim fast. i gave up giving up smoking! i was doing really good but i have totaly fallen off the wagon over the last couple of weeks and atm im smoking more than i have ever done. have decided to try giving up again after christmas ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.