Fat off!

tiggywinkle

Hi,
I'm on day 9 so thought I would maybe try a diary and see if this can push me through this!
I'm looking to loose 4 st to start with and have never done cd before. I did sw about 13 years ago and got to my ideal weight but it has crept back and more!

I've been finding it reasonably easy until today when I was just so cold and really craving food. Also feeling a bit sick tonight which might just be a bug. Anyway my first wi will be day 12 then weekly after that. I am going on holiday end of June so I would like to have lost most of the weight. Whether u have the willpower I'll just have to see.
Good losses to you all! X

Hey welcome to cd nd well done on gettig as far as you have. You've done the hardest part now remember that! X

So day 10 and I am still having the hunger pangs! A bit tired and a little grumpy tonight. Have been lots of battles in my head about food today. Funny how when I am on a diet I think I shouldn't really worry about my weight!
Anyway I think not being weighed until day 12 isn't helping though I have been on my own scales and it is shifting. This morning tho I did surprise myself. Getting ready for work I put on my trousers and thought they felt a bit tighter than usual which would have been really disappointing. Turns out they were a pair that I hadn't worn for ages as they were too tight! Now they fit pretty well!
Must keep that thought. So glad I actually like all the soups, shakes and porridge or I might not make it.
Anyway here's to another day nearly over.
X

Day 11! Really really struggling tonight.
Went to breakfast at work today. Bacon, sausage, egg, toast........
I had a peppermint tea! Everything smelled sooooo good!!
So coped with that but have come home to one grumpy child and had to cook bacon and chips and everything smells soooo good!

I am now grumpy and have to go food shopping!

Give me strength!x

Temptation , it never goes away does it?!
Your doing really well, I'm day 5, starving hungry still, but will be worth it. This weekend will be hard, no takeaways no wine :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 12 and weigh day!

11lbs in 11 days!!!!! :)

Very happy. Ss100%.

Next week will see on ss+ day as I am out with colleagues for a meal. Looking forward to food but apprehensive in case it tips me over the edge! Lol

Today anyway I'm feeling good. A bit behind with my water and didn't have my first packet until 11.30.

Hubby is carb loading for the London marathon. It's hard watching all that food. :(

Anyway will stick with it!

X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 12 and weigh day!

11lbs in 11 days!!!!! :)

Very happy. Ss100%.

Next week will see on ss+ day as I am out with colleagues for a meal. Looking forward to food but apprehensive in case it tips me over the edge! Lol

Today anyway I'm feeling good. A bit behind with my water and didn't have my first packet until 11.30.

Hubby is carb loading for the London marathon. It's hard watching all that food. :(

Anyway will stick with it!

X

Fantastic well done x

Day 13

Not good. Just me and the kids today and my eldest (9) has thrown a mega tantrum. She did one last weekend also and she is so nasty when she is like that it's hard to believe she is my sweet little girl. I'm feeling really down and more intolerant of my squabbling kids than normal. Normally I would be comfort eating by now. Haven't done but it's tough. I can see changes physically and it scares me a little as I still might not like what I am left with under the far! :(

Wish it was bedtime. X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 13

Not good. Just me and the kids today and my eldest (9) has thrown a mega tantrum. She did one last weekend also and she is so nasty when she is like that it's hard to believe she is my sweet little girl. I'm feeling really down and more intolerant of my squabbling kids than normal. Normally I would be comfort eating by now. Haven't done but it's tough. I can see changes physically and it scares me a little as I still might not like what I am left with under the far! :(

Wish it was bedtime. X

Stay strong hun. Kids can be nightmares I know xxx and worry about what you're left with when you get there am sure it's gonna make a difference to how you feel. X

Rkmriddell said:
Stay strong hun. Kids can be nightmares I know xxx and worry about what you're left with when you get there am sure it's gonna make a difference to how you feel. X

Thanks. Still hanging in there tho might be going a bit mental as my daughter is 8 and not 9 yet! Lol

Day 14!
Can't believe I have come this far! 100% ss!
Just had oriental chilli soup for lunch, it is delicious. I am glad that I actually like all the soups and shakes as I'm not sure it would be easy for me to stick to it.
I have a bit of muscle ache today ( in sympathy with hubby who did the London marathon) probably as I haven't really been to the gym for a bit but will be changing that!
X

Day 15
Strange, today I feel fat! I know I am but the changes I have seen I can't see today. Could be pre totm, the extra layer I put on to keep warm or not enough water! Who knows!
Anyway off to the gym tonight and will probably try my first bar after which sadly I am really looking forward to. I go to the gym regularly but have been taking it easy for the last 2 weeks to get into cd. Will probably go for 4 products on a gym day and see how that goes.
X

Sounds good with the extra product. Hate having fat days, i get them too :( it'll come away again though. What bar have you got? I got me four last night for this week - love the bars on days i want some comfort...

Rkmriddell said:
Sounds good with the extra product. Hate having fat days, i get them too :( it'll come away again though. What bar have you got? I got me four last night for this week - love the bars on days i want some comfort...

I had a peanut one and it tasted rather nice! :)

Back