Fat photos

Derbynanny

Gold Member
I need a before SW picture for something and have been searching through all our digital photos and somehow for the whole of 2007 when i was about 12 st 8 I managed to avoid the camera or deleted any picture that showed my body !!

Quite funny but ended up calling my mum and asking if she had any pictures of me looking fat, my sister claims she remembers one of me she is sure mum kept taken in the 80s when i would of been close to 13 and a half stone.

Amazing how we try and erase or avoid things these days that we don't like !!

I had the same problem putting together photos for my "board" for "man of the year" - apart from the August 2008 wedding pics (that spurred me into joining in the first place) - there seems to be a grand total of less then 15 full length photos of me from about the age of 15.

Never liked having photo taken, and i'm not sure that was all about my size - but it definately had something to do about it.

There's more photos now then there ever were then - and that's just in the last 12months... How times change.

Hee hee. I thought I didn't have any, but no. 2 daughter brought home her scrapbook from nursery on Friday as she's leaving to go to school, and they'd caught me on camera at my heaviest (a stone and a half heavier than I am now) last year and stuck it in! I was mortified and have ripped it out (bad mum!). So I'm waiting for the inevitable question...mummy, why's there a gap here?

I'm not sure whether to find a new photo and stick it in, or wait till I'm thin and stick the original back in. I won't be so ashamed once I know I've done something about it :)

I'm not sure whether to find a new photo and stick it in, or wait till I'm thin and stick the original back in. I won't be so ashamed once I know I've done something about it :)

Strangely - the last two or three (from August 2008) - i'm not ashamed off - even though the have me at my heaviest. i guess it's a matter of pride of having gone from that - to where i am now. and they are there if anyone really questions the amount of weight i've lost (and i've had a few wonder if i'm telling the truth about it).

I have no photos of me at all, if I find any that the kids have took or husband has took - then i will always cut me off the picture .
Its like I say ..... you dont need a photo to remember what i look like , after all how can you ever forget an ugly fat cow like me

Back