fat stripping pills

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by kelz89, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Has anyone tried any fat stripping pills? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RunnerBean

RunnerBean Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.7lb(5.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've used thermobol before, I'm not sure if it actually works though as I use it in combination with diet and exercise.

4. iwillsoonbeslim

iwillsoonbeslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting with the help of Myfitnesspal!
    Nope. I didn't use chemicals to get me to 17stone13lb, so I sure as heck wouldn't use them to get me back down the stones....

5. stevieglesga

stevieglesga Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    7st1lb(28.29%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Thermogenesis is a proven method of burning fat and there are many ways to enhance it from sitting in a sauna, to running with a bin bag to supplementing with BOTH natural and chemically produced substances.

Weight gain/loss is ALL about chemistry. How your body aborbs, stores and uses the foods we ingest. And don't you think many of your favourite junk foods are chemically engineered to taste sweeter (MSG?)

Personally I supplement my meals with chilli & garlic, while i take in pill form green tea, guarana, ALA and CLA. These "stacks" are designed to compliment my weight loss.

Caffiene is a great thermogenic but like everything, dosage in fat burners have to be monitored and exposure limited. There are many products available and they have varying results (and costs).

But one thing I believe. If taken correctly, and combined with a healthy diet and exercise regime most fat burners (wouldn't recommend buying off Ebay, for instance) will enhance weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.