Fat Suprises....

pocket dragon

So, i thought i'd have a potato waffle with my tea tonight and i was shocked to find that per waffle it was 5g fat and per 100g it was 8.5g's !!!

So was wondering if anyone else has found something you would think was within the rules but actually, wasn't !!!!

Dairy Free Ice Cream was my big shock of the week, I thought having no Dairy in it would bring the fat content right down....nope....unless it is sorbet its just as fattening!

pocket dragon said:
So, i thought i'd have a potato waffle with my tea tonight and i was shocked to find that per waffle it was 5g fat and per 100g it was 8.5g's !!!

So was wondering if anyone else has found something you would think was within the rules but actually, wasn't !!!!

Wot?? I would never have thought that x

Fish fingers!!! Can't remember what they were but not within rules & all crisps/snacks that I'd have eaten with any diet is been on. Not a single one is anywhere near!!!

That's why the safest thing is to cook from scratch . It's unbelievable what junk they throw into processed food.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tell you what are good though.... ww's lemon slices... 0.5g fat per slice and they are yummy.

I miss Cheese :-( Can anyone recommend a cheese they use? lol

pocket dragon said:
Tell you what are good though.... ww's lemon slices... 0.5g fat per slice and they are yummy.

I miss Cheese :-( Can anyone recommend a cheese they use? lol

I love WW lemon slices!

As for cheese no sorry I haven't had any unless you count we cheese triangles x

Back