*Fat to Fab Friday Hour by Hour*

To be honest, it's a great confidence boost. But then, that's me. It's a place where I feel comfortable, if that makes sense. I've done it in a hotel, and didn't like it so much. But in a bar, a pub, it's where I thrive I guess. I like being around people, it's where I get my energy from I guess. I think managing a music venue is definitely the route for me to go, I'd be mixing that with my event management, and so it's a win win situation! It's going to be hard though, I know that. I need as much experience over this next year as possible. I'm planning on renewing my first aid at work certificate and doing my personal licence and a health and safety certificate this year too. While I don't have to have them to get the job. Anything that puts me above other graduates is good! It's about £250 to do those 3 but my first aid would last another 3 years, my personal licence 10, and health and safety I think is a lifetime thing. So I reckon they're worth doing.

I went for a job earlier this week. Saw an event coordinator job advertised, said full time but thought I'd apply anyway, say I'm available full time until October and then part time. She called me, within 10 minutes, said I had an absolutely outstanding CV and application and would love to offer me the job, but she needed someone who can do full time permanently. Was gutted!! But sure I'll find something else!

What are you heading to Swansea to do at uni?

I'm studying Egyptology. So excited! I want to be a lecturer but to be honest a lifetime of research would suit me! x

Gem... you're so funny... the eternal student eh?

You can lecture part-time whilst you work on your PhD I have a friend who did that in New Zealand.... lucky chap!

Now he lectures and produces papers and writes text books on his chosen subject.... Travel and tourism! Alright for some... all that from a geography degree done in Liverpool!

I have to say that tins of tuna Definitely DO NOT call me... Which is just as well, because I only like it with lashings of mayonnaise :eek:
Blood scales are the work of the devil, I'm sure.... but hopefully they'll be my friend again soon!

righ gonna have a vanilla shake I think.... Would love to add water flavouring to it but I'm not on day 15 yet, so I'll stick to the plan, 3 shakes, gallons of water and lots of web surfing!

I am glad I entertain lol! x

Tuna always calls to me. I have always loved it! It's not such a bad food addiction I guess!!! There is a jar of crunchy peanut butter that's calling to me even louder though so I am turning a deaf ear to that and refusing to go near the fridge!!! x

I'm at my sisters, filled with chocolate spread, peanut butter and the likes! :(

Back