Step 1 Sole Source + FAT TO FAB (i hope)

DAY 2

Ok so thought i would try writing a diary as so many of you seem to do. Again this is for myself but feel free to comment, advise or to just chat i really dont mind.

A little about me
Well i am 30 and have 3 daughters and a loving husband.
I weighed in yesterday 02/10/2012 at a staggering 20stone 8lb (my heaviest yet)
I nearly died. So i got to do this, i dont want my kids to be embarrassed by their fat mummy who cant play in the park or chase them like the other mummys. I actually went to the doctors to ask for surgery but was told it would take years. first year under hospital dietician then if they say so i can go on the list but then anyone with diabeties or other medical problems due to weight they would go first. Being really healthy medical wise i stand no chance even though my back hurts my knees hurt my left hip hurts i know it is all down to me being fat, so pretty much hate myself at the minute.

So i have decided that i am going to do it this way. Some family are ok with it some are not but i have told them to keep there ideas to themselves as i have to do this.

Roll on day 3 i am going to bed early tonight so i am not tempted, So after kids have eaten and i have cleaned up when they go to bed at 7 so will i. lol may seem a little drastic but hubby at work till midnight and dont want to be downstairs si i am tempted to pick.

Good luck to all on their journeys

xx
:)

Right well day 2 nearly over will have my last shake soon then take the girls to bed then go to bed myself so away from the kitchen.
Good luck everyone and hope you all have a good day tomorrow xx

Back