Fat to Fab!

GetItRightx

Hey well I'm starting slim and save today, I was on Exante but I was getting bored of the flavours and my weight losses were not that great so I went onto WW... and after a proper re-feed etc... I've gained weight. So, I remember hearing about slim and save when I was on Exante so giving it a go.

A little about me, I started dieting on Jan 1st 2012 when I weighed 15st10lbs, at first I was cal counting with MFP then my losses stalled, I'm one of these that needed to see results fast so I saw people had great losses on Exante and switched over. I went from 15st - 12st1lbs in 3 months - fantastic! So I decided for the last little bit go onto weight watchers, and I'm up to 12st7lbs - not a lot I know but it really dissapointed me as I was keeping to all my points, never cheated and I kept to the plan. I did a proper re-feed with Exante so I know it wasn't due to that.

I am 23 with a 3 year old little boy who has autism - keeps me on my toes enough lol I'm 24 soon and would love to be in the 11s for my birthday, I know the 10s is unrealistic lol I'm currently a size 12 in tops and 14 in trousers - a big difference from the 20/22 I was! I was always a big kid, I remember thinking it was cool being a size 14 aged 14 - DOH! So this is the skinniest I've been since as long as I can remember. Starting to feel bones so thats kinda cool :)

So here we go... Day 1.

Hey good luck on ur first day I'm in day 5 and doing well I think lol

So, day 1 is nearly over and I've been 100% Had 2L of water so far, can probably drink another 2L before I go to bed tonight. Little one, I think, has come down with chicken pox, he has spots and a rash in various parts of his body but it could be eczema - hoping it is in a way as he has a hospital appointment this week! He was ill the other night and was all groggy the following day. I'm doing 4 packs a day, 3 shakes and a bar so I don't have to think about food for me :D - bliss!

xo.

Day 1 OVER! Yay.. finished it with no problems. Not feeling hungry which is faaab! Knowing my luck that would change tomorrow.

Come on Day 2!

xo.

GetItRightx said:
Day 1 OVER! Yay.. finished it with no problems. Not feeling hungry which is faaab! Knowing my luck that would change tomorrow.

Come on Day 2!

xo.

Good luck! Well don on day one!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks chick.

Weighed myself today as with Exante I saw weight loss straight away, pleased to say I'm now 12st5lbs :D

Onto Day 2 - don't think the little one has chicken pox *yay* think its more eczema lol - his is seasonal so its not often he has it. Saw on slim and saves website about the new flavours of shakes - I can not wait to try them!

xo.

Well done hunny xxx your doing ace, hope littleuns skin is clearing soon

Well done on your first day. Glad ur little one don't have chicken pox my daughter had it last week and am glad urs coming to an end. Ur the same as me I only have shakes and bars

Thank you both, his skin seems to have nearly cleared lol but got enough Aveeno cream for him until we can get a prescription for him as when he does have a flare up normal creams don't work and he needs a steroid cream.

Day 2 nearly done :) what shakes do you like Emma? Aww no about your little one, how is she coping with it? I've always said I want my little one to get them early but not this week if possible lol

xo.

Thank you wellyboot, how are you doing on slim and save?

Day 3 and woke up with a grumbly tum so I've drank half a litre of water already :/ Weighed myself again and I am loving this diet... nearly 4lbs gone already! Would be nice to be in the 11s on Day 7 but I doubt it - but it gives me the motivation to keep on :)

xo.

Oh no... Day 3 is going horrible! Feeling hungry, had a shake a little earlier than I have past two days, crampy, cold, I know its "Dreaded Day 3" so I'll be okay, might be an early night tonight though ;D Might have a protein meal instead of a shake as I read that one day you can do 4 packs, the next 3+meal+multi vit?

Just as a reminder to myself I AM NEARLY 4LBS DOWN FROM TWO DAYS AGO. I CAN DO THIS.

xo.

Day 3 nearly done and after this morning its all gone well :D Only downside is... my OHs brothers moved in temp while he finds somewhere else to go. He was living with his best mate and it didn't work out. Hoping he'll be out by Thursday lol should be okay diet wise, though they have just bought pizza and chips.. men.

Had egg instead of a shake - nom nom! Something so plain and simple :p

Had 3L of water already, onto the 4th.

Day 3 done, was hard but I got through it :)

Day 4, another lb down ;D - waiting for a slim and save parcel to arrive with different flavour shakes so looking forward to it :D knowing Interlink it'll be here between 11:30 - 12:30 ... normally is with them.

xo.

Check you out !!! Your doing fab

It's my day 3 today dreading it !! Notoriously the worst day although I was freezing yesterday and could have eaten my whole arm lol !!!
I had an early night though busy day today so should be ok !!

GetItRightx said:
Hey well I'm starting slim and save today, I was on Exante but I was getting bored of the flavours and my weight losses were not that great so I went onto WW... and after a proper re-feed etc... I've gained weight. So, I remember hearing about slim and save when I was on Exante so giving it a go.

A little about me, I started dieting on Jan 1st 2012 when I weighed 15st10lbs, at first I was cal counting with MFP then my losses stalled, I'm one of these that needed to see results fast so I saw people had great losses on Exante and switched over. I went from 15st - 12st1lbs in 3 months - fantastic! So I decided for the last little bit go onto weight watchers, and I'm up to 12st7lbs - not a lot I know but it really dissapointed me as I was keeping to all my points, never cheated and I kept to the plan. I did a proper re-feed with Exante so I know it wasn't due to that.

I am 23 with a 3 year old little boy who has autism - keeps me on my toes enough lol I'm 24 soon and would love to be in the 11s for my birthday, I know the 10s is unrealistic lol I'm currently a size 12 in tops and 14 in trousers - a big difference from the 20/22 I was! I was always a big kid, I remember thinking it was cool being a size 14 aged 14 - DOH! So this is the skinniest I've been since as long as I can remember. Starting to feel bones so thats kinda cool :)

So here we go... Day 1.

Just wanted to say your story sounds like mine I started January at 15.5 and 3 months later I'm 12.1 when I stopped. Over the past few months I've gained and I was up to 12.9. So back on plan now day 3 and going well.

I'm aiming for 10.7 or below

Aww no! Though just think about this, you only get one Day 3, I just kept myself really busy - even joined Bingo Blitz on Facebook which is a bit addictive, kept my mind off things for sure.

bit2lose - at least I'm not the only one who had a small gain. Hope your day 3 goes okay today too.

My text came through and my delivery is coming between 10:30 - 11:30 - yay!

GetItRightx said:
Aww no! Though just think about this, you only get one Day 3, I just kept myself really busy - even joined Bingo Blitz on Facebook which is a bit addictive, kept my mind off things for sure.

bit2lose - at least I'm not the only one who had a small gain. Hope your day 3 goes okay today too.

My text came through and my delivery is coming between 10:30 - 11:30 - yay!

I'm still in my size 12 clothes so the gain didn't make much difference phew as all bigger clothes are packed away in loft and I can't get in there. Only size 10 and 12 in the wardrobe

Roll on weigh in day

Lucky :p I wish I was a 10, but as I'm shorter than you I'm a 12/14 :-( My clothes were even though same size, were getting tighter which is why I came back onto the VLCD - wanted to avoid buying bigger clothes that I had just given to charity. Are you feeling any different since the restart? I feel less bloated to be honest.

My shakes and bars came today. Nom nom chocolate shake <3

Back