FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Right lady, you listen here. I have just looked at your pics and they are bloody amazing. You look wonderful and are sooooo gorgeous. You're doing fab and will be at goal before you know it. Please stop being so negative about yourself, you are a beautiful person inside and out. Celebrate what you have done so far and look forward to reaching the end very soon x

Right lady, you listen here. I have just looked at your pics and they are bloody amazing. You look wonderful and are sooooo gorgeous. You're doing fab and will be at goal before you know it. Please stop being so negative about yourself, you are a beautiful person inside and out. Celebrate what you have done so far and look forward to reaching the end very soon x

EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID!:D

awwwww
do you have any idea how much i love you!!! wish you could day that to me every day lol..
seriously, thank you! im just being a miserable git for no reason. xxx mwah.

thank you helen! your a star too !! xx

Update
Everyone on here has made me smile so much today, Im glad I came back online. Ive just been sat around feeling sorry for myself when really all the support I needed was on here from you guys xxx
Its my 2 year anniversary tomorrow so thats got me smiling too :)
Its kinda really helped get a lot of things in perspective too!... Reminded me the weddings not too far off... I just need to get my ass in gear again when Im feeling better. Inlaws are coming to see me on Sunday. Everythings great! I just have to remember that! :)
thank you everyone xxx

I am officially back on LT this morning!!! I feel so much better and so much happier thanks to all the lovely people on here! Thank you so much perfectorchid for doing my picture for me, that was very kind of you mmmwah!
Im really happy today! couple of days left till the in laws come down. They saw some pics of me the other day... and his mum kept on commenting on how much weight I have lost and how nice I look so thats made me very very happy. I was really worried that they are going to hate the way I look but so far its looking good.

I may disappear again coz god knows how busy we all are this week! and Im roped in to make samosas and rolls and you name it for sunday... so I will be pretty much drooling over everything... lol!!!

If i dont have a chance to catch up in a couple of days then good luck to everyone for their weigh ins! I have mine tomorrow but I dont see the point in going since I have been off LT for about a week almost so might just call the pharmacy up and tell them Im going next wednesday instead!!! Good luck to everyone doing the 16lb challenge... mmmmwah!!!

thanx kirsty! i hope I do too...! Its a little bit silly really the whole thing is. We have been together for 2 years. Have been engaged for 1 year... he has met my family at my sisters wedding but I havent met his family yet. Traditionally we have a formal gathering where the grooms family comes to see the bride etc etc... therefore his family have waited for that. Then they come again after a couple of months to formally set a date for the wedding and then we have a celebration because it means we are officially engaged. However because we're obviously having a love marriage and not an arranged one... all these things have been done already, we have already set a date etc for the wedding... so really its an excuse for me and him to get lots and lots of presents off our guests for no reason... lol!

Well... I didnt go for a weigh in this week because I've had a lot on and have been snowed under with all this work at home! Ive had a sneaky weigh in and I have lost 4lbs... so that means I have made my month target of a stone!!! I will be going for my official weigh in tomorrow or friday, depending on when I have a bit of time... :)
Im not going to update my tracker till Ive been pharmacy.. so lets hope I add something to the 4lbs :)

thanx guys!
okay official weigh in shows 4lbs for definite! which Im very happy with because I havent been on LT for most of this week coz of my horrid meds :) so I am very very happy today!!!
Just to say thank you to everyone for their lovely comments on my pics... its really given me the ego boost I needed! thanx

Hey hun, you need to change your name to Thinbridetobe!!!

Well done. x

haha.. thanx huni!... I may consider it in a couple of months.. but I still feel like fatbridetobe for now.. lol

Hi fbtb,

Congrats on ur loss, uve done really well!

The more presents the better lol

x

thank you very much huni xxx
hell yeah... cant get enough presents eh! lol

right off to change my ticker!!! best bit of losing weight :)

Well done hun! xx

Hey everyone, Have been away for a bit but I have news!
The future in laws came today! I had been dreading this since forever, but it went so well I cannot explain! Ive had an absolutely wonderful time, they are such nice people, and have spoilt me rotten. I was so so so nervous, but future mom in law is such a sweetheart and she really made me feel great! They really really liked me.. so thats a relief! He looked so so handsome... and everything was PERFECT! now my family are going to see them in 2 weeks... and then 2 months after that we are having our official engagement party :)

Im so happy!!!!!! :)

Hey everyone, Have been away for a bit but I have news!
The future in laws came today! I had been dreading this since forever, but it went so well I cannot explain! Ive had an absolutely wonderful time, they are such nice people, and have spoilt me rotten. I was so so so nervous, but future mom in law is such a sweetheart and she really made me feel great! They really really liked me.. so thats a relief! He looked so so handsome... and everything was PERFECT! now my family are going to see them in 2 weeks... and then 2 months after that we are having our official engagement party :)

Im so happy!!!!!! :)

So pleased FBTB that it went swimmingly well. All that stressing over if they would like you ;) we all told you so!!! I am so happy for you.

How could future in laws not like you? You are such a nice, kind person and that's only from reading your posts on here. So pleased for you that it went well. So now you can relaxxxx!

see!!!all that worrying for nothing.im so happy for you honey and im glad your happy too!!xx well done!xx

ner ner ner nerner!!!! Told ya so!!!!

glad it all went great...how could they not love you!!!!!

So pleased FBTB that it went swimmingly well. All that stressing over if they would like you ;) we all told you so!!! I am so happy for you.

hey huni, thank you so much! yes you did tell me so!... must admit my face was on fire for at least half an hour! everyone was staring at me and smiling.. lol..

How could future in laws not like you? You are such a nice, kind person and that's only from reading your posts on here. So pleased for you that it went well. So now you can relaxxxx!

aww miniB thank you so much xxxx Yes I can definitely relax now!

see!!!all that worrying for nothing.im so happy for you honey and im glad your happy too!!xx well done!xx

thank you babe xxxx

ner ner ner nerner!!!! Told ya so!!!!

glad it all went great...how could they not love you!!!!!

hahah! thanx huni...

Aaaah! its over now, and I have finally taken my make up off...! I will post some pics of the day when I have managed to look through them. Its been such a hectic day!... And I havent been on LT for a while because of medication etc... and then of course I ate today as well... so i think Im gonna weigh in BAAADDDD this week. but it is expected... as I have had a horrid time with being ill etc.

Luckily my mum didnt start going on about my diet in front of his parents and I love her so much for that. His family did not make any comments about me being overweight as I initially thought they would. Ive just had a message from OH saying that his family spoke about me all the way back to London and all said they loved me!... Thats all I wanted. :)

Thank you so much to everyone for putting up with me stressing all the time about this... its over now! hehe.. mmmwah

Back