FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Hey all

I went shopping today and for some strange reason I kept bumping into so many people I know from past jobs etc. One girl I worked with was staring at me weird and I said.. hey are you okay!... and then she said.. omg i was just looking at you thinking you look like someone I know but you look really different. she said she didnt recognise me coz I'd lost so much weight. This is someone I worked with say about 5 years ago... so it was nice really. I had a big big smile on my face when I came out of the store :)

See my own friends have never really commented on the fact that I have lost weight.. which I find strange coz I havent seen them in so long ... but i guess thats girlfriends for ya. Just glad someone noticed :) makes you feel like all this hard work is worthwhile.

Its absolutely freezing at my house coz the guy is putting new central heating panels in! Im having chicken soup.. its disgusting. but i needed something really hot to have!... i feel sick now. I have 5 sachets left of them.. so i'll just have them now and again. I havent had 1 for 4 weeks or something and I forgot how vile they are!

They are my favourite! I really don't like strawberry and vanilla is not great.

hun.... i found friends i thought would be happy that i had lost weight, were the ones that didnt comment!!!!!!!!!!! if ya gain a tiny bit back there the first to notice.

one of my friends after seeing me the first time after losing 4 1/2 stones... said... have u lost a 'bit' of weight!!!

my friends were the type who always told me i had lost "so much" weight even though the truth was I hadnt. but now that I have none of them say anything. well i know i have. scales show i have. so who cares

hun.... i found friends i thought would be happy that i had lost weight, were the ones that didnt comment!!!!!!!!!!! if ya gain a tiny bit back there the first to notice.

one of my friends after seeing me the first time after losing 4 1/2 stones... said... have u lost a 'bit' of weight!!!

a bit of weight - gee u'd have to disappear off the planet before they say 'oh dieting queen you have lost loads!'. Frenemies!

How can they possibly say "a bit of weight"? 4 1/2 stones is amazin weight loss. You must look like a different person. You know you've done so well and will carry on doing well. Well done you. Such inspiration!

I feel rotten and for some reason I feel so hungry! Have had all my shakes and plenty of water but I want to eat!!! I just wanna feel some warm food at the bottom of my fat belly!... good night people xx

Hi btb
I hope you feel better soon I have just been catching up on threads its quite difficult to chat here at times with having 3 kids lol. i just wanted to say I checked your photos out. OMG ur beautiful. and ur oh to be isnt to bad either lol. You make a handsome couple. I hope ur not still worrying about the inlaws because u shudnt not only r u a stunner but reading ur chats here, advice and ur humour, u got it all. tc bye:)

a bit of weight - gee u'd have to disappear off the planet before they say 'oh dieting queen you have lost loads!'. Frenemies!

How can they possibly say "a bit of weight"? 4 1/2 stones is amazin weight loss. You must look like a different person. You know you've done so well and will carry on doing well. Well done you. Such inspiration!

my friends were the type who always told me i had lost "so much" weight even though the truth was I hadnt. but now that I have none of them say anything. well i know i have. scales show i have. so who cares

lol.... she did acknowledge it after.... but than it's too late... lol.... what i found was, my slimmer 'friends' .... who when i got close to their weight range.... started losing more weight PMSL.... I think they get frightened that i'm nearly the same size:8855::8855:

This was the person that on my very first meeting with her.... said something like...don't you think you need to do something about losing weight... cos you've got a nice face!!!:eek::eek::eek: ( was in her house)

she did call after DD's birthday in January this year and mention the possibility of borrowing the outfit i wore:8855::8855: like F*** she'd go on about how big it was on her...... cos she's a 10 and i'm a 12/14

i think it's a ploy to put me down:eek:!!!! cos thats happened before!!!!!

hun.... hope ya get the heating sorted out today!!!!!!

you'lll haev to have some warm choc n coffee shakes today to give you teh nice warm feeling.... get your thermals on and your socks out... PMSL x

hope your feeling better too... did ya take the day/night nurse?

Its absolutely freezing at my house coz the guy is putting new central heating panels in! Im having chicken soup.. its disgusting. but i needed something really hot to have!... i feel sick now. I have 5 sachets left of them.. so i'll just have them now and again. I havent had 1 for 4 weeks or something and I forgot how vile they are!

Hi babe come and live with me, ts the opposite in my house, I;m bloody roasting. I cant seem to get the central heating off and the boyf is at his mums. I have all the windows open and i still feel like a roast turkey. fancy doing a swap?!
You are brave for atempting the soup. It is the spawn of the devil!! xxxxx Hope ur ok honey xx

good morning people!!!

The central heating is all sorted. The guy worked till 5am to fix it coz he knows that we're all ill at home. Thank goodness... Im so nice and warm now. Last night I slept in 2 t-shirts, a jumper and a hoody... and socks.. and I was still cold!... I now have a nasty heat rash all over my back and stomach (not nice) but hopefully it will go away with the fever.

Dieting queen, I didnt have day and night nurse, in the end I was too exhausted to even move so I just slept. I vaguely remember waking up in the middle of the night and drinking half a blinking bottle of water (need to do that more often)

Barbie, im laughing coz you cant turn the central heating off...!!! call him and ask him woman!!!... i stayed at my sisters house once while she was away on holiday and I couldnt get the heating ON! so I was freezing my ass off for a good couple of days.. and in the end it turned out to be something so simple!!

Right... just so you all know I may be disappearing from the forum for a while. Im going to be very busy for a couple of weeks because we are in the middle of having our house renovated. the people are coming to rip out the bathroom on tuesday so everythings gonna be in a huge mess!... If I dont get a chance to come back online for a while then I wish you all the best with your weigh ins. Im sure you will all do fantastically!

Also, thank you so so much for all the support you all have given me, I wouldnt have been able to get this far without you. mmmwah

hey feel your pain about getting the house done. I currently don't have a kitchen..thank God for LT. I don't need a cooker, just my blender :)

Come back sooooooooon!

Hey everyone...
since I have a little bit of time today I thought I would update you all on the past couple of days of nothing in my life. I really have lost track of how long I have been on LT... I think with my weigh in tomorrow I would have completed 10weeks as I have had 2 weeks off. Im not sure if I should look forward to wi because I have weighed myself at home and seem to have lost abt 2lbs... which is not nice considering I have been working out like mad all week... there again I have been on my period so its been a rough week. all in all tho I was thinking it might be one of my best weeks. I didnt bother weighing this morning because I dont wanna make myself miserable.

Havent been gone long but I've missed you all. thankfully I had my darling ollie to take care of me and keep an eye on me while I was away (thank you xx) and of course my huni miss unknown xx

still ill unfortunately, starting to sound like a guy coz my voice is all broken up. I have an eye infection (yes i look beautiful)

Builders are here doing the bathroom but they have been very considerate and worked very quietly all morning... didnt even realise they were there... but now that we're all wide awake.. its just bang bang bang... killing my head but I just hope they get it done quick enough and get out. lol

we have central heating now :) which is great!
something very strange happened to me yesterday when I went to the doctors.... i weighed in at 15.4!!! which is amazing.. but when i weighed myself at home I was 15.10 ... going to weigh myself at pharmacy tomorrow... just to confuse myself a lil bit more. unfortunately in the end I think Im going to stick with my home scales as they have been the ones I have used ever since I started. tbh tho those scales are a little battered now. do u reckon I should buy a new pair of scales and just go off those? I dont trust the scales at the pharmacy because they have always been wrong. my scales have always been the same as the scales at my doctors. doc says her scales were calibrated on friday so they should be dead accurate. i dont know. confusion confusion. does anyone else have this problem??

lol my scales at home used to be 6lb lighter than everywhere else... lol... i used to go by those... cos i'd used them for a long time lol... now have new scales and they weigh heavy PMSL x

so i think u probably need some new scales x

I always weighed heavier on the pharmacist scales, lighter on my own and inbetween on the hospital ones.....lol so I normally stuck to my own

Back