FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

6lb is fantastic.... looks like all your hard work ( exercise and drinking water) is paying off x x x ) How far from your 1st of Feb target now?

Im about 4lbs or something away I think!!!! thank you so much xx...

im definitely gonna keep up the exercise. I have lost 6lbs both weeks.. and both weeks Ive done lots of exercise

thanx ollie. mwah. you've been brilliant to me this week. Think I would have caved in if you hadnt. And you have worked so so hard yourself... xx

well done! thats a great loss - keep it up hunny!

Well done hun!

wohooooooooo
well done. You are stunning chick, I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. You are also very talented and a lovely person. Please stop stressing bout the in-laws. Their son is lucky to have you x

So pleased for you Bride-to-be you are doing incredible. :happy096:

wow - well done..great losses for you these past 2 weeks - keep it up. You've done fab!!

Hmmm... time for a little update
I have had a fantastic day because I lost 6lbs and my lil sis lost 6.5lbs... and ollie lost 7lbs and everything is just great!! so im really really happy!... on the down side I am losing my voice and have been told that I sound like a guy.. :( oh well! i lost 6lbs.. i'd sound like a guy for a week any day for another 6lb loss!

well i know now that the key for me us to really keep going with the exercise... and pretty much continue as normal!...

very very happy and so greatful for everyones lovely comments and support. couldnt have made it through this week without you all. much love ... mmmmwah

Hmmm... time for a little update
I have had a fantastic day because I lost 6lbs and my lil sis lost 6.5lbs... and ollie lost 7lbs and everything is just great!! so im really really happy!... on the down side I am losing my voice and have been told that I sound like a guy.. :( oh well! i lost 6lbs.. i'd sound like a guy for a week any day for another 6lb loss!

well i know now that the key for me us to really keep going with the exercise... and pretty much continue as normal!...

very very happy and so greatful for everyones lovely comments and support. couldnt have made it through this week without you all. much love ... mmmmwah

thanks guy!! I'll keep going if you will!! well done to you and your sis! ur a great support.. means a lot! thank u

Back