FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Hey FBTB! U can always cut out the pics of the lenghas u like and take em around with u n try n get something cheaper-or if any1s goin abroad, give em ur measurements and a pic n they do a really good job abroad n loads cheaper 2 ! good luck honey x

FatBrideToBe;1285660 Hey honey ! thank yoU!! It really was an amazing day. we took alot of pics but they didnt come out very well! Most of my pics are with mother in law but father in law is really nice. I was just really shy of him to be honest. And then when they were leaving my mother in law said to him... arent you going to give your daughter in law a hug... and you could tell he was real shy but he gave me a big hug... it was real sweet... reminded me of my own dad for a bit :( Yeah the walimah is the week after. Alot of people said I should have it the day after but it wouldnt work out because its gonna be hard work on my guests to travel down to london the day after. plus both the wedding and walimah are on a sunday... so wouldnt work out![/quote said:
I definately agree the walimah is better the week after..... otherwise it's rushed and i don't think it's enjoyed as much cos your soooo tired... :)

I know a lovely shop in Bradford... that do wedding stuff(bride and groom) i'll PM ya the address.... I get my clothes there and they are fab x They do all the mehndi stuff, trays, milk glass etc etc :)

Lots of the pics i recently took have coem out darke... must be soemthing wrong with the sun ;)

Hey FBTB! U can always cut out the pics of the lenghas u like and take em around with u n try n get something cheaper-or if any1s goin abroad, give em ur measurements and a pic n they do a really good job abroad n loads cheaper 2 ! good luck honey x

Hey thanx. thats a great idea... my mum came back from bangladesh 2 months ago and asked me if i wanted to do that but obviously i wouldnt want have a dress made to fit me as I am now... and dont know how much weight i will lose before the wedding so I told her not to. my sister's mother in law is coming from Pakistan for my wedding so maybe I will ask her. My in laws are getting all my stuff so I think they will want me to choose it and they will get it from over here... but obviously ur right its alot cheaper over there...

I definately agree the walimah is better the week after..... otherwise it's rushed and i don't think it's enjoyed as much cos your soooo tired... :)

I know a lovely shop in Bradford... that do wedding stuff(bride and groom) i'll PM ya the address.... I get my clothes there and they are fab x They do all the mehndi stuff, trays, milk glass etc etc :)

Lots of the pics i recently took have coem out darke... must be soemthing wrong with the sun ;)

ooh please forward me the details. my sis bought her wedding clothes from bradford as she was living there before she got married.. she said theres some great shops there. I think I will definitely need to go down for a browse.

gonna go check out ur pics now !

I have probably mentioned this before about how my friends have not once complimented me on my weight loss so far (home friends and uni friends.. completely different ok) and my uni friends who have seen pics of me have been raving about my weight loss....

2 of my home friends came over to see me today.. just to congratulate me and stuff.. I must have seen them about a month or so ago last... they both came at different times. first friend came in and was like wow, your looking so good.. you have lost so much weight, you can really tell.. and she was telling me to make sure i carry on doing whatever im doing coz its working damn good (thy dont know about the shakes)

and then a little while later my other friend came and she was the same... she said.. god its been ages since I saw you, you've changed so much, you look amazing!

As you can imagine I was glowing, all this coming from 2 people who never ever noticed! But boy did it make me feel good!!!! I just told them that I was dieting and exercising and stuff (i really dont want anyone to know about the shakes...

Im struggling a little on LT at the mo because I am getting really bad stomach cramps every time I have my shake. it happened yesterday too. I have stopped and restarted in the past and this has never happened so i dont think that its anything to do with that. Little confused coz my little sis has just been on msn saying she has got a tummy bug.. so im just wondering if its something we ate on sunday that didnt agree with LT.. coz we both restarted at same time!

God knows but I hope this pain goes away soon..

xxx

It is the best motivator ever when people notice and compliment ya :) Enjoy the compliments, and use them to keep going!!! i didnt tell anyone when i did LL so i know what ya mean... I just can't be bothered to explain myself to anyone!!!!

seems odd about you and your sis... both having stomach probs..... try diluting the packs to make them less strong :) x

Hey hun, Yes the compliments do feel real good.. But i really have had enough of explaining to people. I dont think i have come across a single person yet who has truly understood what Im doing and hasnt made a negative comment. so best thing to do is not tell em.

Yeah it is weird about the tummy problem. Ive been going to the loo all night and have horrible cramps! Not fair... but Im still going with the shakes!

I woke up at 10.30 today :) and have done half an hour of tae-bo, i really didnt have the energy to finish the last 15 mins! but i will be doing some more tonight! Havent had a shake yet, but have had a glass of water.. which is rare for me coz I dont usually drink water first thing in the morning.

Im glad I decided not to go for my weigh in.. (will be going next wednesday) as I dont think I have lost anything... good thing is tho that I havent put anything on during my time off.. so its all good! Im hoping to have a pretty good weigh in next week so fingers crossed for that xx

hi sweetie im glad to hear ppl are noticing, makes you feel so happy and also boosts your determination which is always a bonus. Just think what they are going to be like on your wedding day!
I know that i can't wait to have lost the weight to bump into someone i havent seen for ages!that you imagine the buzz you'd get!!

Hope your feeling better soon. try a hot water bottle, it really helps me. xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to read you're not feeling too well.

Hope you're better soon

Alex :)

awww thank you honey xx
Sad thing is that I really want to bump into my ex when I shift all my weight! Coz he broke up with me because he finally decided that he didnt want to have a fat girlfriend because there was no attraction! (asshole) I havent seen him in about 3 years... but I'd love to see the look on his face... rumour has it that he really regrets what happens and would love to give it all a second chance but I changed my numbers etc... and went away to university.. so he never got to me .... haha may have to arrange an accidental meeting in a couple of months! I know OH wouldnt like it.. but a girls gotta get her revenge!

awww thank you honey xx
Sad thing is that I really want to bump into my ex when I shift all my weight! Coz he broke up with me because he finally decided that he didnt want to have a fat girlfriend because there was no attraction! (asshole) I havent seen him in about 3 years... but I'd love to see the look on his face... rumour has it that he really regrets what happens and would love to give it all a second chance but I changed my numbers etc... and went away to university.. so he never got to me .... haha may have to arrange an accidental meeting in a couple of months! I know OH wouldnt like it.. but a girls gotta get her revenge!

LOL can i be there ha ha ha :D:D:D

yes, I'll be selling tickets on the day! more the merrier...!
Funny thing is that I thought at the time that the guy was the love of my life...and then after a whole year he decided that I was too fat for him!

yes, I'll be selling tickets on the day! more the merrier...!
Funny thing is that I thought at the time that the guy was the love of my life...and then after a whole year he decided that I was too fat for him!

total loser!!!!!!! His loss ehhhhh!!!! welll if he hadn't been such a sh!t.... you wouldnt have met ur lovely H2B...every cloud has a silver lining ehhhh

Hey FatBrideToBe, I took the advice about the YouTube 8 minute exercise video's I did 4 this morning ..it was a rather hilarious sight I really struggled with the bun exercises lol. I used two cans of Heinz for the weights as I dont have any haha. But I will keep trying everyday and by the end of all this I might be able to do lunges. Hope your day is going ok. xxx

Hey FatBrideToBe, I took the advice about the YouTube 8 minute exercise video's I did 4 this morning ..it was a rather hilarious sight I really struggled with the bun exercises lol. I used two cans of Heinz for the weights as I dont have any haha. But I will keep trying everyday and by the end of all this I might be able to do lunges. Hope your day is going ok. xxx

haha.. yeah they really are the cheesiest videos you could do! but they do work! Let me know how you get on. I can do it all but not the lunges... too much comes in the way lol.

Hi fbtb!

I completely understand about bumping into ex lol

Since leaving school (5 years ago- OMG i feel old now lol) i managed to put 3 and half stone on, the past 2-3 years ive bumped into many people from school and also my first proper bf from when i was 17.

I would love nothing more than to see them again wen my weight has gone and my new boobies are in place

x

aww... well Im sure they will be stunned when they see you hun, your a heart breaker!
Im still trying to think of a way to get the ex into the picture in a couple of months :p

I bumped into the lady I used to work with a couple of days ago again.. and she was shocked... she used to do lighter life but didnt really lose much on it... and she said she will definitely do LT coz she can see the results on me already :)

Im off to stay at my big sisters place for the weekend with my whole family...! That basically means that there will be plenty of partying and food all over the show because my big sister likes to go all out when we visit. I have made the kids a trifle as they love it, and its taken every bit of will power out of me not to lick the spoon! Tomorrow I am making quiche... which I am actually looking forward to because making food does usually take my mind off actually eating it!

Have my weigh in on wednesday and Im not sure what to expect really! I guess I will be happy with my regular amount simply because I havent put on any weight during my time off!

If im not in touch over the weekend then I hope you all have a good one... and good luck with wi's etc. xxxx

Have a great weekend and I agree with you preparing food does take your mind off eating it! Just be careful about licking spoons! lol. XX

Awww have a really lovely time hun, we will miss you here! xxx

Back