FatGirlSlim's diary. Three stone to shift to change my life

Yaaaay!! I've lost 6lbs since Monday! Last night boosted it by 2lbs due to lots of dancing on a night out and by avoiding the 3am kebab! So now 11.10 I'm chuffed. 1 stone 10lbs to go!

Ok, after the previous highlight of getting to 11.10, i went and had a big KFC last night and feel crap. Im back on it today though and im going to avoid the scales until Friday. Reminder to self- its not worth it!!!

Hiya, how are you getting on chicken?
So I finished Lipotrim last Thursday night and started Atkins Friday morning weighing 10st10lb, its now Wednesday and ive checked the scales (I have to I'm obsessed!) and I've gone up to 10st12lb :( I have to be honest I'm freaking out!!! I'm telling myself that I'm bound to go up, as ive eaten nothing for two weeks on lipotrim before I go down, what do you think? You didn't put any on when you started eating again did you? Your opinion and anyone else's for that matter would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi Sam!

Sorry i havent been on for a couple of weeks, i went to Butlins and put on 4lbs :( so went up to 12 stone and am now 11.12.

Hmm you shouldnt really have gained, thats odd. I think i stayed the same the first week of coming off Lipotrim and then lost lots the following week. So stick with it and it will catch up with itself. Take note of what time of month it is too, im always 2lbs heavier around TOTM. I see you wrote your post 5 days ago, have you weighed since?

xx

Yes I weighed this morning and have put another 2lb on :cry:I'm going away to Manchester for the night on Thursday so I've decided I'm just going to enjoy myself Thursday and Friday then on Saturday morning go back on lipotrim for 2 weeks. Then I'm just going to do low carb - not atkins- just watch my carb intake, (no bread pasta rice potatoes). I managed to maintain my weight in the summer by doing that, I just can't seem to lose weight without lipotrim! My goal is 9st anything! hopefully I get there at some point! How are you doing? back on track? xx

Oh gosh how strange! I cant really tell why you would gain without having a look at what you are eating, but i trust you know what you're doing. Were you exercising with it? My friend tried excerising when she was on the Atkins and put on weight every time she did. Other than that i cant think why it would be happening!

Na i keep falling off the wagon. When im on a roll losing the lbs, i find i can stick to it because the delight of the scales going down is addictive. But when i come off the diet- i.e. when i went to Butlins, it takes me aaages to get back into it again :( Im thinking of doing Lipotrim for a week just to kick start myself then introduce Atkins.

Why is it sooo hard hey?!

xxx

"If it was easy, everyone would be skinny"

It seems like you really want this, believe in yourself, and try to stay away from temptation! I can also see that you are trying a number of different diets? From the weight ive lost, id personally recommend just watching what you eat, as long as calories you burn add up to more than you eat, you will lose weight.

Good luck on your weight loss journey, ill check in again soon!x

Wise words junktohunk! Funnily enough, ive just gone and ordered some shakes from the 'shake that weight' diet! I think my biggest problem is i keep coming off whichever diets i embark on due to some event or another and then really cant get back on the wagon for weeks. Im quite pleased though that im the lightest ive been for a couple of years. I peaked at 13.8 stone earlier this year, so to be under 12 stone now is great. Just need the kick up the bum to get down to 10 stone and ill be a happy bunny!!Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will update with my results next week as shakes wont arrive until Mon/ Tues but i plan to do low carb until then xx

Hi, just subscribing. Also, I see you said you went to butlins. I'm going for my mums 50th next weekend and I'm so scared to put on lots of weight! Any tips? X

Hi x_intoxicate. Hmm well i put on 4lbs in three days! my original plan was to stick to my Atkins diet and eat low carb food only to limit the damage. However, the buffet style food they serve is very limited in fresh food like chicken and they serve things more like what you would find in a school canteen like fish and chips and chilli con carne etc. And then theres the alcohol on top! Sooo maybe consider just having a weekend off the diet and enjoy yourself, but thats really bad advice from me haha if you want to stick to it then try and just have the salad from the salad bar and only drink vodka and diet coke. xx

Im baaaack! haha don't know if any of the regulars from when i was last on here are still around. I cant believe i haven't posted since November last year!

Anyway thought i would pop back as i need to lose at least half a stone by my holiday on August 12th. Im pleased to report i am now in the 10's (just!) so it would be nice to be in the low 10's by the time i set off. Ive found through trialling many different diets that the Atkins works best. I like the fact you can still eat nice food and you aren't just limited to shakes/soup or salads.

So i will report back next week, at present i am 10.11 and would love to come back next Monday at 10.8.

Steph xx

Back