fattothin...

Hi fattothin,

I was just looking at your signature and noticed you are still achieving 5 pound loses in 1 week after 20+ weeks and also looking very slim!!

I was wondering, are you doing a lot of exercise????

I am going to start exercising in a few days time once i get my first week off me. I am looking forward to exercising as i think it will help me a lot both with the weight loss and mentally. I am under a good bit of pressure as I have started my own business and I also stopped smoking last month....

Wish i could go to sleep but i think i have drank too much coffee!! Does anyone else have this problem of drinking too much coffee?????

julz
x
:confused:

His weight loss is superb, I agree. Have never had the problem of not being able to sleep though, i could sleep on a bed of nails with a blanket of bees over me!!!!!!

Hi Julz, I do walk to work periodically which is a couple of mile round trip and I use my rowing machine several times a week although it as really scratched the bottom of the bath. I am joining the gym in a couple of weeks and I cant wait.
To be honest I have never slept so well after the first week I was sorted, as for the coffee I just have 1 or 2 a day now. Just think you might dream about me, so you will soon be asleep xxx
Good luck with your journey pet xx

Lol Garry..and your rowing machine!!! Hope you haven't lost from everywhere though wink wink.....

Mate he is just the best hes looked in years lol xx

I'm not a coffee drinker, but does having decaf help the cause.
Don't they say rumpy-pumpy can work off up to 1000 cals a go - so the gym might be superfluous !!!!

rumpy pumpy?! i should be so lucky... im sure ill bag a man after i hit my goal.

i am really glad i found this forum.... have to say i have found a lot of encouragement and it has really lifted my spirits tonight.

thanks
x

Back