fattothin...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi fattothin,

I was just looking at your signature and noticed you are still achieving 5 pound loses in 1 week after 20+ weeks and also looking very slim!!

I was wondering, are you doing a lot of exercise????

I am going to start exercising in a few days time once i get my first week off me. I am looking forward to exercising as i think it will help me a lot both with the weight loss and mentally. I am under a good bit of pressure as I have started my own business and I also stopped smoking last month....

Wish i could go to sleep but i think i have drank too much coffee!! Does anyone else have this problem of drinking too much coffee?????

julz
    x
    :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    His weight loss is superb, I agree. Have never had the problem of not being able to sleep though, i could sleep on a bed of nails with a blanket of bees over me!!!!!!

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Hi Julz, I do walk to work periodically which is a couple of mile round trip and I use my rowing machine several times a week although it as really scratched the bottom of the bath. I am joining the gym in a couple of weeks and I cant wait.
    To be honest I have never slept so well after the first week I was sorted, as for the coffee I just have 1 or 2 a day now. Just think you might dream about me, so you will soon be asleep xxx
    Good luck with your journey pet xx

5. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol Garry..and your rowing machine!!! Hope you haven't lost from everywhere though wink wink.....

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Mate he is just the best hes looked in years lol xx

7. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm not a coffee drinker, but does having decaf help the cause.
    Don't they say rumpy-pumpy can work off up to 1000 cals a go - so the gym might be superfluous !!!!

8. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    rumpy pumpy?! i should be so lucky... im sure ill bag a man after i hit my goal.

i am really glad i found this forum.... have to say i have found a lot of encouragement and it has really lifted my spirits tonight.

thanks
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.