FATTOTHIN??????

hey babe,

Just wondering are you doing maintenance or just eating normal foods?

Are you going to keep weighing yourself every sunday?

xox

you have dropped sooooo much weight (well done)....do you have a target or you planning to get to BMI 25?

im not weighing myself religiously every Sunday no more. Today is the first Sunday I havent stood on some scales since Dec 27 2007 lol.
This week I have just avoided carbs and this week will be more like maintenance as will pretty much the rest of my life. But I am happy! xx

I know your happy babe, like you got me, so how could u not be??? lol

I just find it very interesting to find out what strategies different people use when they come off TFR. I still got about 5-6 weeks of TFR to go - but I like to plan ahead! lol

So you arent taking the maintenance shakes then? I was thinking when I come off full boot LT that I might do maintenance for a month or so... so was just wondering if this was something you had thought about.

I dont really weigh myself inbetween my weigh ins - but I think when I come off LT I will start weighing myself regulary so I can keep on top of my weight loss.

x

its bit of a bugger really cos I dont like the maintenance foods except the bars for brekkie so I have the LT soups instead.
Even happier now knowing ive got you. xxx

Back