• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FATTOTHIN??????

Bea

Back on the wagon!
you have dropped sooooo much weight (well done)....do you have a target or you planning to get to BMI 25?

im not weighing myself religiously every Sunday no more. Today is the first Sunday I havent stood on some scales since Dec 27 2007 lol.
This week I have just avoided carbs and this week will be more like maintenance as will pretty much the rest of my life. But I am happy! xx

I know your happy babe, like you got me, so how could u not be??? lol

I just find it very interesting to find out what strategies different people use when they come off TFR. I still got about 5-6 weeks of TFR to go - but I like to plan ahead! lol

So you arent taking the maintenance shakes then? I was thinking when I come off full boot LT that I might do maintenance for a month or so... so was just wondering if this was something you had thought about.

I dont really weigh myself inbetween my weigh ins - but I think when I come off LT I will start weighing myself regulary so I can keep on top of my weight loss.

x

its bit of a bugger really cos I dont like the maintenance foods except the bars for brekkie so I have the LT soups instead.
Even happier now knowing ive got you. xxx