Fatty Fat Fat....

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Sorry for that title...

Please help, I did CD last year and lost nearly 3 stone on it, until I had multiple gallstones/non specific hepatitis at the same time, and then got a post operative hernia 2 operations later... now... I ate normally well back to my old ways and have therefore gained everything (or nearly) I lost..

I feel like a big fat whale, I sold all my bigger stuff on ebay so only have 1 pair of trousers that fit at the moment, luckily have a few tops too..

Went on a hen night last weekend, couldn't find anything to fit, so felt totally crap for the night, didn't drink.. feel really down and depressed...so eating everything and anything... also got laryngitis...

Went to Munich on Wednesday with DH and DS and they managed to lose his pushchair from the steps of the plane in Stansted to Munich, so oh what fun we had with George (23months) having to walk and be carried around...!! nevermind...

I am totally skint at the moment, but will have to find the money as can't stick to any other diet, and really want to get back to SSing...

Please Please help... feel fat, frumpy, crap, old and alone...crapppppppp....:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: feel like a total loser... have tried to get back on track a few times and then crumble....

Sorry for that title...

Please help, I did CD last year and lost nearly 3 stone on it, until I had multiple gallstones/non specific hepatitis at the same time, and then got a post operative hernia 2 operations later... now... I ate normally well back to my old ways and have therefore gained everything (or nearly) I lost..

I feel like a big fat whale, I sold all my bigger stuff on ebay so only have 1 pair of trousers that fit at the moment, luckily have a few tops too..

Went on a hen night last weekend, couldn't find anything to fit, so felt totally crap for the night, didn't drink.. feel really down and depressed...so eating everything and anything... also got laryngitis...

Went to Munich on Wednesday with DH and DS and they managed to lose his pushchair from the steps of the plane in Stansted to Munich, so oh what fun we had with George (23months) having to walk and be carried around...!! nevermind...

I am totally skint at the moment, but will have to find the money as can't stick to any other diet, and really want to get back to SSing...

Please Please help... feel fat, frumpy, crap, old and alone...crapppppppp....:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: feel like a total loser... have tried to get back on track a few times and then crumble....

A month ago this was me.... I know exactly how you feel as I felt everything like that as well. I went to see Take That in Dec, had nothing to wear, got a top from Next and a pair of leggings & sweated like a pig the whole way through it! I felt dreadful!
With regard to the money - I believe that it only feels like a lot of dough as you are paying it in one go for yourself - BUT if you totted up what you frittered on your own food bill alone its prob more than you actually spend on packs!

I would like to tell you though quite catorgorically you are not a loser, you are not alone and you are a person who deserves to be happy and content!

I wish I could say something wonderful but I am not a professional like some of the wonderful helpful people on here.

I'm just like you - someone who has a problem & I come here for support and kindness.

SENDING YOU A HUGE HUGE HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Come on xx Find the money because NOTHING feels better than losing the weight and you know it. We are all here for you, ready when you are.

Firstly and most importantly you are not a failure, you are still fighting and battling and that makes you a success in my book. You have done this before and you can do it again. Sending you big HUGS which although aren't much help, I hope you will know how much support and affection there is for you here.

Gxx

Thank you, have emailed my CDC to get some of my shakes swopped to tetra's and bars, cos I am sick when I have the shakes... and tetra's I just pop into coffee instead of milk...

So I will be rejoining CD soon, will SS as 790 gives me too much temptation to start off with...

Thank you everyone for your kind words...

Welcome back Nik! Missed you loads.

You sound like you've been through a hard time, but turn it into determination lovely girl. You'll do it, brilliantly xxxx

If only cd was free on the nhs eh! Try to think possitive hunny, I know it is hard but you have done it before, you can do it again, think of all the mone you will save on food and rubbish, that can go towards the diet, sounds like you are in the "zone" now babe, so go for it xxxx

Back