Fatty on a mission

Well I ordered during the height of the snow chaos and it took over a week to come but finally got here!!

i got the kinect for xmas. it is great. gives you much more of a work out than the wii!
must say though that you need more room to move around on the kinect than you do for the wii, so its a no no if you only have a small room! :)

Julie, thanks for that, i do have a small room but I can always put it in the spare room, until i hopefully move in the spring.

Teetie, it's been nearly a week for mine to come, but i did order xmas day, silly me!

Good news, i got an email to say its on its way, and the tracker says its in the van, left glasgow at 1025 so should be here soon. I'm almost gonna be tempted to go for it earlier than i had planned, but i know id cave with steak pie dinner on the 1st, cousins bday dinner on the 3rd, free breakfast in a hotel on the 5th !!! d'oh!

Well back to work today, last day there until 14th Jan (however back to uni on the 10th). And i'm so shattered! i,m also feeling like I'm coming down with something :(

Gd luck to u all today, hope u manage a honk later!!

xx

Where are you from saz? I'm originally from Dumbarton but live just outside of Edinburgh now.

Newtongrange joanne

Hey, I'm from Irvine, but i travel to musselburgh for uni (yes im mental)!!

packs arrived finally, but OH was at mine when they did and is slagging me off already, calling it a 'powder/spaceman diet'. So I can be sure that is going to be the hardest thing for me to overcome.. the disbelievers!!

now i aim to start on Tuesday, due to several New Year dinner's/visits etc.

still trying my best to drink lots of water, though its making getting a full nights sleep very tricky!!

hope ur all doing well, Teetie i see ur enjoying the buoillion drinks, i have veg one in the cupboard but wonder if theres a chicken cos it would taste just like the chicken noodle soup from the chinese? hmmm

Yeah the bouillon has been a godsend tbh. I can't believe you are travelling from Irvine to QMU you are nuts lol I thought I was bad travelling 40 mins on bus to get to work everyday lol

Yes Teetie I am a bit mental, but only have a few months left and classes are only 2 days a week!

Well this is officially day one.

Decided to do 'mostly' working solutions. when im having to eat dinner due to going out then ill have my 400kcal dinner but if im at home then might just have a shake.

Weighed and measured this morning, officially have 3st3.5lbs to lose! eek!

I'm doing this for at least entire month of Jan so will see how it goes after that.

Had my first strawberry shake at 1pm which was quite nice. Starting to get hungry now so think ill go make a buillion. Not doing so well on the water front today though so i'll have to try harder there!

I do have to do another 'new years steak pie' dinner tonight at the OH parents, however ill just have it, with no dessert and that will be my only bad thing this week. If i dont eat any choccies today then i will still be consuming far less than usual!

hope ur all doing well x

yeh my packs arrived. this is now day 3.

Well i have been allowing myself one meal a day. The plan was to have a healthy meal each day ie no carbs. yet that hasnt quite gone to plan!!

However the way i see it, i still have consumed far less than usual so im still expecting a loss.

Went hillwalking yesterday after only having a shake in the morning and had quite alot of energy! expected to feel all shaky and weak but nope!

just had my first orange and choc bar.. yuk! it tastes all powdery... but managed to force 3/4 of it down so far, washed down with water!

I'm not sure how long i will manage on this to be honest.. been looking at the dukan and thinking it may be more up my street. however ill keep going until my packs are done!

the bars - well I thought they were a bit dry and I had too drink a glass of water with mine too, they were okay i guess.

How does the dukan diet work?

Back