Fatty on a mission

sazzler

Hi everyone!

after reading this forum since the start of December I've decided Exante is worth a shot for me!

I have ordered a weeks supply which i hope to start on 2 Jan. (Get paid on the 7th so ill order 4 wk pack then!). However I'm going away for a night on the 5th Jan so unsure if just to wait till after then or have a sneaky off day so soon!

Anyhow, I've tried WW, SW and many others which are slow and too easy to cheat on IMO, so im hoping this will be the new start i need to relearn what my body ACTUALLY needs when i start to reintroduce food, compared with how much i stuff in regardless.

Im about 12st and want to be about 9-9&1/2. Dont know how long that will take but have lots of things to aim for this summer!

ill post when i can, and im always willing to hear tips from folk!

until the new year then!

ciao xx

Welcome to exante i would start asap and have a planned night off and just try and stick to low carb and protein meals. The weight should be off in no time so good luck.

Thanks Spyro,

Well ive noticed on the website that they cannot deliver to scotland atm, so it will all just depend on when my packs arrive!

I have to say I'm excited! :D

Does it say that on the website? Jeezo you would think it was Timbuktu we lived and not Scotland, I waited over a week for mine in the height of the snow it's not even that bad now.

Thanks you guys, I cannot wait to fit into my jeans minus the muffin top and wear nice clothes in the summer woohoo!

teetie i just found this :
'
Severe Weather Conditions:

We are currently unable to send parcels to Scotland or to Newcastle. These locations are still experiencing a week backlog from the last weather delays and they are set to experience further delays with the forecast this week. We can accept orders from Scotland and Newcastle and hold your parcels for you. They will then be sent as soon as the weather clears. You will experience significant delays in your order, and we are unable to give estimations of expected deliveries.

You may also experience delays in other parts of the country due to weather conditions in certain areas, so we cannot guarantee next working day delivery at this time.

Scottish Highlands or Scottish Islands

Currently we are unable to deliver to any part of Scotland or Newcastle:

This includes the following postcode ranges: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3"

so having actually looked at this I shouldn't have a delay, however it was Xmas day i ordered so who knows when it will come!

How are u guys managing over Xmas then? are u having a break or just avoiding carbs? I'm curious about the adding meals later on, but not going to get ahead of myself now!

Currently working through my xmas choccies, and anything that isnt eaten by my start date is being given away! However I always feel bad as my dad got me some well posh chocs so feel i have to eat them all :(

I totally abandoned the diet over the last couple of days resulting in a 6lb gain. Im not worried though coz I thoroughly enjoyed it and that 6lbs will be a distant memory very soon.

i too have given up exante for a few days. im eating as i type, filo prawns, sausage rolls, garlic mushrooms, arghhhhhh but boy its tastes good :D ho ho ho merry christmas :)

Yeh Joanne, it seems by reading other posts that this diet is mind over matter, once you are sure of what you want, people seem to be able to achieve this with Exante. And going by figures I have read 6lbs will be easy to get rid of!

Gd luck! When are you going to get back on it?

Am I right in thinking some wines are ok? the less sweet have less carbs?

Im back on it as of today.

Alcohol isnt recommended at all to be honest as drinking while in ketosis can be very dangerous. Going on carbs though youre better off sticking to spirits as these are generally zero carbs.

Oh thanks sazzler, not that I was gonna order anymore till probs mid jan I will be looking for more exante stuff... I just love complaining about them not delivering to Scotland that's all lol

Thanks guys, It should be easy enough to avoid alcohol after the 1st week in Jan, as I've told people I'm taking at least a month off.

I'm looking forward to experiment with the packs like others have been doing, ie doing them hot and with peppermint water for the choccy one!

Selection box only has 3 pieces left one of which is crunchie so that can be given away woohoo!

Well I decided to email Exante to find out whats happening with deliveries due to the weather, and I got a reply today:

he Interlink Depots in your area are still dealing with the back log from the previous bad weather. A new update will be posted tomorrow on the Interlink websites and we are expecting to be able to dispatch orders out to the depots as normal tomorrow, however there may possibly be some delays in your area.

So Delivery should hopefully be sent out tomorrow and finger's x'd theres a possibility it will arrive on Friday.

Until then my one goal is going to be to start drinking my 2L of water a day, in the hope it may decrease my hunger and get used to it! I bought one of those brita filter things yesterday so hopefully that will make the water easier to drink!

Hope everyone has a good day and ur packs arrive soon!

*waves hello*
I've decided it is time to stop lurking and get back on Exante.

I was going to place another order but if there are no deliveries to Scotland at the moment, I'll hold off for as long as I can!

I'm guessing it must be to do with the back log as its not too bad weather wise in Aberdeen, not in the city anyway.

I'm glad most of the snow has melted as I've hopped on the scales and I need to get out and active to shift my Christmas gain.

Hope everyone's parcels arrive soon.

Hi xconfusedx !!

glad u have decided to say hello!

I would say order as soon as you can, then they will at least go out in the next delivery available, I ordered on xmas day and not despatched yet so its unlikely ill be able to start on the 1st.

I have lots of events on until the 6th Jan so its prob for the best if my packs arrive later anyway!

I was planning on waiting until the 2nd to restart but I hopped on the scales and Ouch!

I have enough packs for 2 weeks so I think I might take your advice and place another order and keep my fingers crossed they will make it by then!

Is this the first time you've tried a VLCD? Tell me if I'm being too nosey :)

im def gonna order my next exante order in pleeeeeenty of time as I would just cry if it wasnt delivered and i had to eat normal food til it came! hope you get your delivery soon!

Teetie, i see your in Edinburgh, did ur order come ok?

Confused: yep this is going to be my first time, and im very much looking forward to it! Was telling someone at work all about it today and i just want to get going!

Well it was my mission to drink more water today, and I managed 2 pints before starting work at 2pm. Then coke zero and 2 more pints of (fizzy/flavoured) water. thats about 2L in total & Surprisingly im still feeling thirsty so drinking water on this plan can only be a good thing!

I have been considering putting my xmas money towards an xbox kinect so been looking into that today, i really fancy the dance & zumba games on it!!

hope u all had a gd day!

xx

Back