FattyMalink returns!

SkinnyMalink

Well I'm back again and now at my heaviest ever weight! I lost weight because I was working so much I didn't eat and then as soon as my work was all in I just went absolutely mad and put on about a stone in 2 weeks! I should win a medal for that surely :D

Anyway I rejoined SW on Thursday (although my class appears to have obtained some annoying loud chavs from somewhere) and now it's going...well...okay. I slipped up at the weekend a bit, but now I'm sitting at my desk at work with my cheese roll and a mullerlight and feeling quite motivated!

Anyway hi everyone!

Skinny x

hi :wavey:

iv done that before put half a stone on in a week and my friend didnt belive me, didnt think it could be done...ooohhhh yes it can LOL

keep up the motivation

If putting on weight was in the olympics we would get a gold medal. Well I would!
Right, get your slimming world head on and you'll have lost weight in no time hun.

yea 7 lbs in a week is definitly possible. ive done it a few times!

I only have to lick a crisp and ive put on 8lb

It's extremely easy to put that much weight on quickly. Don't these people understand - that's why we're all trying to lose weight? We can put it on faster than we can take it off :mad:

Welcome back!

We have all done that before. Enjoy your lunch and dont focus on your journey ahead but rather the feeling you'll have when you reach goal and see thin in the mirror.... That's what keeps me going.

Bren
X

welldone hun for taking the step of getting back into slimming world its great huh feels like a real achievement

OMG there you are! If I came off SW completely I could easily put that on and more! We've missed you, welcome back x

SKINNY:flowers:
I knew you couldnt keep away for that long!
Lets face it we all need each other!

Well i must say im glad to see ya back !

Get your ass back on it gal!
Im starting Thursday! ive had an awful May and i need to sort my head out.!

Welcome back ma ol friend!
Ruthy xxx

Well I'm back again and now at my heaviest ever weight! I lost weight because I was working so much I didn't eat and then as soon as my work was all in I just went absolutely mad and put on about a stone in 2 weeks! I should win a medal for that surely :D

Anyway I rejoined SW on Thursday (although my class appears to have obtained some annoying loud chavs from somewhere) and now it's going...well...okay. I slipped up at the weekend a bit, but now I'm sitting at my desk at work with my cheese roll and a mullerlight and feeling quite motivated!

Anyway hi everyone!

Skinny x
Hiya skinny malink, when I first found minis, your diary, as well as 2 others, made me feel this was the place I needed to be, thank you for that. I am so pleased to see you back, cos you made me laugh so much in the past, via your input, cant wait to interact lol:)

Hiya Skinny welcome back sorry I missed this thread I have been on holiday but I am back now to irritate everyone :D

Hey babe

How are you getting on this week? It's so easy to slip off for a week or 2, that's why I tell everyone to stay on here even if they have fallen off the wagon because we aren't going to tell you off but you might get some motivating :D

Good luck hon!!
x

Hows you ?

What have you done to get yourself motivated again???

Ruthy xxx

Back