Fav Animated Film

appleaday

For some reason i'm watching Alladin: The Return of Jafar and loving it. Is that wired at te age of 18 lol.

Whats you guys favourite animation. I also really love Finding Nemo, Wall-e and Over the Hedge. GREAT FILMS

You're never too old for an animated movie - especially when it comes to Disney.

Love the original Aladdin - was on chanel 5 about a month or so back.

I love pretty much all of the Disney animations. My all time favourites are: The Aristocats, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood.

Pixar are amazing too! Watched Finding Nemo on DVD a few nights ago. I love all of the Toy Story movies, Monsters Inc, and Wall-E.

Baring in mind I'm almost 20. So no, it's not weird at the age of 18 :p

My favourite animated film is Disney's Tarzan! I love Disney and i'm 32 so totally not weird at 18 lol x

My fave has always been Beauty and the Beast, still never fails to make me laugh, smile and cry ^.^

And although its not a film I thought I'd add the Moomins in here as well! Another thing I grew up with and just never grew out of loving ^.^

I'd have to say finding nemo or barnyard never get bored of them

My favorites are Cars, Monsters Inc., UP and Toy Story.

It's not weird to be watching these movies at our age. We should always have that child in us to keep us always grounded and contented.

I love anything disney/pixar.
Up,all the toy stories,all the shreks, tangled,finding nemo toname but a few.I love the older ones too beauty and the beast,cinderella,snow white.

And im 35.Whenever the kids ask to watch one i never say no..lol

I've been re-visiting my love for Disney (so much so that for my 30th in a few weeks I'm going to Disneyland Paris!!!) but I also love Japanese anime (especially Studio Ghibli) and I think the below list shows you're never too old for a good cartoon!

My neighbour Totoro
Beauty and the Beast
Spirited Away
Howels Moving Castle
Akira
Princess Mononoke
Mulan
Aristorcats
Cinderella
Hercules
The Last Unicorn

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now!!!

Howls moving castle is pretty good!

I saw another japanese anime about a girl taken to the land of cats but forget what's its called.

Japanese animes somehow feel more poignant than uk/ american counterparts. Same with horror films

Aristocats! I love Thomas O’Malley and the songs! + Snow white! She's my fav character! When I was younger I wanted to look just like her and last year for my birthday I dressed up as her! Brill :) x

I saw another japanese anime about a girl taken to the land of cats but forget what's its called.

Japanese animes somehow feel more poignant than uk/ american counterparts. Same with horror films

I watched that film! With the cats! I love anime and stuff like that, They always have a brilliant way of drawing :) x

Ahhhh that would be "The Cat Returns" another Studio Ghibli classic, if you liked that you should try Kiki's Delivery Service and Whisper of the Heart (which also features the Baron from Cat Returns) - both are Ghibli films, both are awesome in their own way....

Back