fave meal for tea.....

sarah88

Gold Member
what is ur fave meal to have for tea and how many points

At the min my fave is Tesco salmon burgers, which are 3 points for two burgers, baby new potatoes sprayed with fry light and sprinkled with mixed herbs then roasted and mange tout, asparagus and baby corn. Also like to have a tbsp of light salad cream too and the whole meal with 300g potatoes is only 6.5 points. Very tasty and filling too :)

sounds yummy i have never tried salmon so will have to give it a go

hi there, i have a couple of fav meals at the moment. One is a large plate of salad with a chicken chargrill cut up and placed on top of the salad, I also mix up some low fat mayo with tomato ketchup and place that over the top as well - works out at 5.5 points!

I also love mediterranean roasted vegetables with mattesons reduced fat sausage for 6.5 points!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Mine is very high in points hence me having at the beginning of week just day after weigh in. Its pasta with bacon chicken with sweetcorn and mayo mmmmmm and of course garlic, it really nice cold or warm mmmmm defo my fave atm. But had the ww pizza new spicy vegetable one and for 7 points and was yummi and filling mmmmmm

jacqui35 - the bacon and chicken pasta dish - that sounds delicious! How many points is it?!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back