Fave shakes

will do really hoping for around 6-7 lbs on first week x

i find the strawberry and bananna one refreshing couldnt possible have a choclate one for breakfast :) x

i find the strawberry and bananna one refreshing couldnt possible have a choclate one for breakfast :) x

I'm the same Sarah I have either vanilla or banana for breakfast as I can't be doing chocolate that early especially considering before this I usually didn't 'eat' until about 3-4pm so I'm not actually hungry in the mornings!

yes i never ate till around 1pm never did breakfast that was probably my biggest mistake lol but i do like to have the choc mint at night time tho my favourite and takes the craving away of my nightly binges of choclate that i use to do :)

That's exactly what I do, I find the chocolate a bit more filling so it's nice to look forward to in the evening :) good luck for your WI on Tuesday :)

I am on day 3 and so far so good! My fav is the mint choc, i also like the choc, strawb and banana, i stupidly let my CDC choose my packs for me this week and there is no strawberry and no mint choc!! I will be emailing her with a specific list this week for when she comes to see me on Thursday!

Hi Sweetie,

Yes it's important to listen to the CDC about the 'popular' options but it's also important to go with your gut. I absolutely LOVE banana milkshake but the banana powder tastes nothing like what I was expecting so unfortunately I bought about 30 of them haha so I'm just downing them!

I don't miss food anyways! Yet....

i started of liking the bananna and strawberry but i find they have a funny smell which puts me of them not to keen on the vanilla either going for weigh in tomorro and get new shakes think im just going to stick to choc and choc mint to be honest thats if she has enough x

I warned my CDC that I would be coming for all the choc mints so better to prepare her ;)

It's the same with me, they do smell a bit weird but the taste is ok

Good luck for your weigh in hun!

yeh ill let her no for next week i want just choc and choc mint lol x have you tried the choc orange one sounds nice think i might just get 1 to try this week x

I'm not really big on chocolate orange but I have heard it's really good! Have you tried the new mango flavour yet hun? It's quite refreshing compared to the other stodgy flavours but it's an 'acquired' taste I think! x

no not tried mango yet think i might just get 1 to taste and 1 choc orange see what there like x

I personally didn't really like it, I enjoyed the first half but it was pretty thick even when I watered it down A LOT. However it is a nice change from stodgy chocolate stodgy vanilla etc xx

I wasn't keen on mango either tasted a bit overly artificial! It's bearable but not as good as some of the others!

Obviously it's hard to produce a fruit in what is essentially a milk drink well, I would really enjoy some 'lemon and lime' or something like that, especially given the hot weather to freshen up

Can't see it happening anytime soon however x

During this hot weather I love the Cappucino made with iced water & crushed ice cubes mixed in - makes a lovely iced coffee :p

I love the choc powdered shakes. Think they taste abit like Ferrero Rocher. like the choc mint, strawberry and fruits of the forest. Can't stand the banana or butterscotch. Got 2 mango ones to try this week so fingers crossed although i'd happily just hae the choc ones. x

I love the cappucino and choc orange :) I'll be interested to try the mango-didn't realise that even existed

omg tried the choc orange i nearly heaved had 2 swigs had to chuck the rest away deffently wont be buying that again lol so the only 1 i like is the choclate :( x

Back