Favourite Bars and Shakes?

TwinkleToesT

Hey guys!

Sorry I'm sure this question has been asked many many times but I'm going in to get my next pack today and was wondering if anyone had any preferred flavours that they could recommend :) Last time I only got Apple and Cinnamon Porridge, Lactose Free Choc and Vanilla (I'm not lactose intolerant, my consultant just recommended the taste).

I'm thinking of trying:
Shakes: Chocolate, Choc Mint and Cappuccino
Bars: Chewy Chocolate, Crunchy Peanut, Lemon Yoghurt
Soup: Oriental Chilli

Any more suggestions? :) xx

the chocolate velvet tetra ready drink - it can be semi frozen and eaten a bit like icecream... takes ages to eat with a teaspoon :)

Chocolate tetras and lemon bars are the two products I've settled on after experimenting with everything else.

lemon bars, toffee malt bar (tastes a bit like a fudge bar),toffee and walnut shake and choc mint (hot or cold, if you are making cold i recommend using extra crushed ice, i have £5 hand blender to mix works a treat) i like all the ready made tetras, vanillia shakes but i add chai tea to the water first with cinimmon and nutneg and then make the shake you can add spices ( some of the mixes ie cajun you have to careful of because they contain salt its a no no checked with consultant)

im a little suspicious that your consultant want s to use these lactose shakes up as although your not supposed to have the bars in the first 2 weeks you can have any of the soups, shakes of porridges. taste wise it really is what you like so id find a few you do like bulk the order with them and then add new flavours in in small quanities. the more variety the better but each their own
good luck with it all
jenx

Chewy bars and chocolate mint

i second the ready made chocolate shake - delicious xxx

I buy 16 choc mint a week and 5 bars 2 cranberry and 3 lemon I've whitled my way through all the flavours over the times I've done this diet and choc mint is the only one I enjoy amazing how everyone is so different

Back