Taste of Lactose Free Vs Normal Shakes

TwinkleToesT

Hey Guys,

I've just done my first two weeks of CWP and I bought the Lactose Free Vanilla and Chocolate shakes. I'm not actually lactose intolerant, my consultant just recommended them because she said the normal ones would taste really sickly sweet. But I'm getting really bored of sticking to just these two shakes and I was wondering if anyone has tried both normal and Lactose free ones? I'm thinking of getting a few of each normal flavour next time and just wondering what you guys think?

Hiya, the lactose free ones have sweeteners in them so taste sweeter to me than some of the normal ones. Also some don't mix quite as well I'd definitely think about giving some others a try. Maybe avoid the butterscotch as that is very sweet!

Happy New Year!
Xxx

I can't tell much difference, but think the lactose free ones are more powdery. The soups are certainly harder to make up!

My first weeks I ordered one of each flavour, that way if I knew there was one I didn't like I only had to gulp down the one! I had the porridges and soups as well so got a bit more selection I suppose than if I'd just had shakes but I'm so glad I had one of each. I'm lucky in that I like all of them, but I do the same when new flavours come out like the Rissotto and I'll do the same for the Spag Bol and the Key Lime Shake that will be out in the new year.

I can't tell much difference, but think the lactose free ones are more powdery. The soups are certainly harder to make up!

My first weeks I ordered one of each flavour, that way if I knew there was one I didn't like I only had to gulp down the one! I had the porridges and soups as well so got a bit more selection I suppose than if I'd just had shakes but I'm so glad I had one of each. I'm lucky in that I like all of them, but I do the same when new flavours come out like the Rissotto and I'll do the same for the Spag Bol and the Key Lime Shake that will be out in the new year.

WHAT?? You guys get risotto and spag bowl??? We don't get any of that in Australia! :(

Back