1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Favourite Bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Heffa, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Heffa

Heffa Well-Known Member

All of them really !
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Chocolate, caramel and malt toffee. Yummy!

Can't stand the peanut or cranberry - I think they are like cardboard!

4. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Well-Known Member

Chocolate orange for me

5. Tinley

Tinley Well-Known Member

Toffee or caramel

6. saffron

saffron Well-Known Member

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

MMMMMMMMMM Chocolate orange for me too. I chop my bars up into small bits and have them with a hot drink. Roll on tea time

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

i love them all as they all are chocolate coated!!

9. Heffa

Heffa Well-Known Member

I wasted one bar doing a recipe to make biscuits. Basically you chop it up into 16 pieces ( which I do anyway and have the little pieces with a coffee to make it last longer) then microwave it, cool it and it turns into biscuit.
    Well, some of mine burnt, then the cooled down unburnt ones tasted like cardboard.
    I ate them anyway as I don't have any spare food - but didn't see the point in cooking it at all.
    x

10. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Chocolate & Malt Toffee for me...

11. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I like them all but my favourites are

PEANUT CRUNCH & CRANBERRY CRUNCH xxxxxxx

12. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I used to love them all, Cranberry was my favourite, but they changed the consistancy not for the better :cry:

I tried a caramel one the other day to seeif I still like them, hated it, hoping this will cahnge now I'm back on CD

13. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

I like malt toffee best, then chocolate. Went off caramel and find peanut ones a bit fusty. Could happily have malt toffee every day

14. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

i only like the peanut bars.. but i feel as though ihavnt given the rest a real chance.. but try them again.. who knows..
    Love the peanut ones sooooo much though.. hehe..
    x x

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

caramel mmm...........but dont have them that often there just not cadburys fruit and nut :(

16. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

I only like the toffee malt ones, yummy!

17. weepoppet

weepoppet Well-Known Member

Malt toffee are my absolute fav, followed by chocolate and cranberry crunch.

Not too keen on the others.

18. shrinking violet

shrinking violet Well-Known Member

Peanut Crunch! Yum :)

19. esmeotto

esmeotto Well-Known Member

Malt toffeeee yummy!! Have yet to try the orange, have one this week to try and the only one I didn't like is the Peanut one.

20. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Well-Known Member

IT'S GOTTA BE ORANGE!!!!

21. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

peanut yum yum yum