• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Favourite Bars?

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
Chocolate, caramel and malt toffee. Yummy!

Can't stand the peanut or cranberry - I think they are like cardboard!

Tinley

S: 12st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st12lb(6.63%)
Toffee or caramel

I wasted one bar doing a recipe to make biscuits. Basically you chop it up into 16 pieces ( which I do anyway and have the little pieces with a coffee to make it last longer) then microwave it, cool it and it turns into biscuit.
Well, some of mine burnt, then the cooled down unburnt ones tasted like cardboard.
I ate them anyway as I don't have any spare food - but didn't see the point in cooking it at all.
x

I used to love them all, Cranberry was my favourite, but they changed the consistancy not for the better :cry:

I tried a caramel one the other day to seeif I still like them, hated it, hoping this will cahnge now I'm back on CD

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
I like malt toffee best, then chocolate. Went off caramel and find peanut ones a bit fusty. Could happily have malt toffee every day

i only like the peanut bars.. but i feel as though ihavnt given the rest a real chance.. but try them again.. who knows..
Love the peanut ones sooooo much though.. hehe..
x x

Malt toffee are my absolute fav, followed by chocolate and cranberry crunch.

Not too keen on the others.

Malt toffeeee yummy!! Have yet to try the orange, have one this week to try and the only one I didn't like is the Peanut one.

S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
peanut yum yum yum