Favourite CD bars

I hated the peanut one when I tried it. Weeks later I fancied peanuts so I ordered one, it did the trick but didn't love it. Cranberry and chocolate for me in my next order....yum , a bit too yum x

def the peanut crunch & cranberry crunch pour moi! xxxxxxxx

I love them all - apart from the peanut!!

I seem to eat them so fast......... I tend to have a tetra at lunch, a soup when I get home and then a bar!! Yum yum.

I could quite happily eat two bars a night.

I love the peanut bar, have also tried the toffee, and caramel, they are ok but they do make your jaw ache from all the chewing!
I put my peanut bar in the freezer too so it takes longer to eat!

Cinema

I like the choc,peanut and toffee but didn't like malt toffee or cranberry one, i've only had them from this week and i find them quite big, my jaw starts to ache from all the chewing, but i took one to the cinema with me on sat night and it lasted me ages, oh and if you like a good comedy go and see the hangover its fab xxx
I really related to this post Kelster :D I'm just in to week 2 of SS+, and found the first week tough (I'll prob post a thread about how it went)

I work away from home during the week, and when away, I typically take myself off to the cinema once a week, and MAN was it tough to sit their by myself whilst everyone sat their munching away... it was actually really irritating, and made me feel pretty miserable as, whilst I wasn't hungry, I really *wanted* to scoff some treats! So having a CDBar would be fantastic at that time... I'm not allowed them 'til next week tho :sigh:

Back