Favourite christmas film???

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
What's every ones favourite Christmas film???

I'll start .... It used to be miracle on 34th street but was overtaken by the grinch!! Haha xx

I'm sorry but I'm boring ....
I still love the original Wizard of Oz and even recorded it the other morning as I had to go out and didn't want to miss it.
Sad I know!!!

LOL

x x x

TracyAnne said:
I'm sorry but I'm boring ....
I still love the original Wizard of Oz and even recorded it the other morning as I had to go out and didn't want to miss it.
Sad I know!!!

LOL

x x x

Haha Love it! X

peach pip said:
What's every ones favourite Christmas film???

I'll start .... It used to be miracle on 34th street but was overtaken by the grinch!! Haha xx

The grinch is a fav of mine too. I can't wait to watch it with my little boy this year. I also love the slipper and the Rose. Always reminds me of watching it with my dad when I was much younger. That's one to look forward to watching with my daughter in a couple of years

Went onto Empire web site in order to see some Christmas films to order from Love Films, they recommend Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Trading Places as Christmas theme films for adults, so going to give them a try. Interesting web site on the whole. Enjoy your films without the popcorn!

Elaine-Melanie said:
Went onto Empire web site in order to see some Christmas films to order from Love Films, they recommend Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Trading Places as Christmas theme films for adults, so going to give them a try. Interesting web site on the whole. Enjoy your films without the popcorn!

Trading places is hilarious hun you will love it! Xx

izzysmum said:
I watch Miracle on 34th Street every year to get me in the mood for Christmas,in fact today might just be the day to do it!!!

I love it use to watch it with my mum and sister reminds me of being a kid xxx

My mums favourite film is the original Scrooge (Alistair Sims). It's not Christmas for her unless she has seen it and it always makes me think of mum when I watch it.

Back