Favourite curry recipe?

The SW Chicken Tikka Masala is pretty good! Not too many ingredients, but you'll need to stock up on spices, cuz there's a few teaspoons of different ones! Plus side is you can keep them in the cupboard for ages to use in other things! I can put up the recipes if you like? It's really easy, no marinating overnight, just 45 mins and done.

The SW Chicken Tikka Masala is pretty good! Not too many ingredients, but you'll need to stock up on spices, cuz there's a few teaspoons of different ones! Plus side is you can keep them in the cupboard for ages to use in other things! I can put up the recipes if you like? It's really easy, no marinating overnight, just 45 mins and done.
Fab! Yes please and any other of your fav recipes :)

I'll get it on here for you when I get home :) Have a look in my food diary (128 Days To Be Bikini Ready!) for Sweet and Sour Chicken - that is delicious!

Chicken Tikka Masala- serves 4, free on extra easy, freezer friendly, ready in 45 mins

Ingredients
6 skinless chicken breasts
Low cal cooking spray
Salt & pepper
2 large shallots (peeled &finely grated)
3 garlic cloves (peeled & finely grated)
1/2 tsp crushed cardamom seeds
1 tbsp tikka masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
4 tbsp passata
150ml chicken stock
100g fat free from age frais

Method
1. Spray chicken with low cal and season, place under hot grill for 15-20 mins turning once until cooked through (I do mine on a George Foreman grill ). Remove, allow to cool and then cut into bite size pieces
2. Spray large frying pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, cardamom seeds, turmeric & tikka masala powder. Stir fry for 1 min and add passata.
3. Add chicken and stock and cook for 4-5min stirring often. Remove from heat, stir in from age frais and season to taste.

It says serves 4, but I usually get 6 portions out of it. Let me know when you try it how you get on!

Back