Favourite Flavours

I have to be honest cheerydino, I hadn't thought about adding it to fizzy water, infact, I had not thought about fizzy water at all DOH!!!!!!!. Tasty Tracey - it is my weigh in tomorrow so will be replenishing my food bag and cannot wait to try these honeycomb style bars, my mouth is drooling just thinking about a crunchie clone as that is my favourite choc next to a ripple.

That takes me to another bar they could introduce. A raspberry & coconut one with milk style choc coating like a raspberry ruffle bar - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!

I've been dead boring all the way through - vanilla latte for breakfast, a soup for lunch (mushroom or chicken), a nut bar during the week, with lemon cookies as my alternate at the weekends (no microwave at work!) and choc muffin at night. No change for the past 11 weeks!

I quite like all of the flavours except the vanilla- though I still have it but always mixed with black coffee as a latte.

My routine is usually- vanilla latte for breakfast when I get to work
Soup with some marigold added for lunch (do it with cold water then heat in the microwave, lumps are much easier to get out!)
Bar in the afternoon (that is when I get emotional hunger pangs)- any are fine- toffee marginally my favourite, couldn't stand the lemon except as biscuits at first but now find them quite alright

Either raspberry smoothie at night- 6 cubes of ice, shake, teaspoon of fruit of forest and about 6o mls water thrashed to death in my smoothie maker- my total favourite recipe!!
or
Choc shake made into choc bar in the freezer (sometimes add fruits of forest to that too to make a change)

Sometimes I make lemon biscuits at the weekend, and if I am travelling I will usually have a nut bar because a) it is filling and strangely satisfying despite being so dry and b) need to drink gallons of water to get it down, which helps with my water consumption- always difficult when out and about!

I did try the caramel shake frozen into a bar but wouldn't really recommend it. Choc and raspberry mixed is very nice!
Kx

The raspberry smoothie sounds really lovely, I do have ice cubes in my shake from time to time, and I have a smothie maker, but never put the 2 together DOH! I did make a shake last night on the recommendation of another group member who also happens to be a regular poster on here - that was a vanilla shake with the citrus water flavour - it really did taste like lemon cheescake. I will try freezing it next time to see if it will taste like lemon cheesecake ice cream - Yum Yum!

Back