Favourite form of exercise

lovehirano

Hi all,

Just wondered what everyones favourite form of exercise was?

Mine has to be dancing, but until I have lost a few stone, I would not go back to the adult dance classes I have seen with the lycra clad women (even though I can dance just as well/better than them!!)

However today I joined........ A GYM!! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn

I hate gyms lol, but I have just moved in across the road from one so thought I would have a look anyway. It had a huge variety of people there, young to old, fat to thin, so seemed a nice environment. It is also only membership on a monthly rolling basis, so if I really hate it I can leave. It also had classes included in the price, so might try zumba etc.

I feel I just need to commit to something and blooming do it!!!

Hi, I like to try lots of different things as I'm easily bored.
I joined a gym Jan 2012 and really enjoyed the classess. I have recently suspended my mbrship for 6 months as I wasn't going.
I love running, so nice on a peaceful summer morning. I have also just bought some kettle bells and discovered lots of workouts on Utube so will be trying something different every day till I find something I really like then I'll buy the DVD's. Used to love Davina McCall DVD's to do at home but find them a bit boring now I know whats coming!

I like the 30 day shred it's only for 20od minutes but results are good :)

I do looooooads of classes at the gym but my favorites are body pump, body combat, body attack, Zumba and dare I say it, spin!

I have bought a daytime card (forcing me to go before or straight after work) but am off for the summer holidays and was looking at some of the classes - was going to try Zumba and body attack :)

Body attack is hard until you get used to it, takes about 3-4 classes until it stops feeling like you are dying!

I love a bit of spin. It's really good if your trying to improve your cardio and it is good for all fitness levels as you add the resistance levels yourself. Zumba is also great fun for a more relaxed workout!!!

I like high intensity interval training but its got to be mixed up as I get too bored doing the same day after day (which is why I never manage to stick to 30 day shred). Also enjoy swimming and cycling.

I've been a member of a gym for about two years then I got pregnant so I've freeze my membership. I love body combat, body pump and body attack! I do get board using the equipment a but with classes I give my 100%. It's also essential that your classes have brilliant instructors to motivate you!

Now been at the gym every day since I joined. I actually quite like it?! Maybe not at the time but love the feeling afterwards :)

Going to go to the Zumba class next week aswel as its part of my membership :)

I like high intensity interval training but its got to be mixed up as I get too bored doing the same day after day (which is why I never manage to stick to 30 day shred). Also enjoy swimming and cycling.
Have you tried metafit? It's high intensity interval training that targets all the metabolic muscles, but they bring a new one out every 4 weeks so its hard to get bored! You're just getting good at the exercises then they bring a new one out to keep you on your toes. I go to two classes a week it's great

I used to dance as a teenager until i put on the weight from 15. I do miss it a lot so now do Zumba from home... when i get to target I'm going to join a proper dance class. Not confident enough to do it yet but I'll get there soon :) X

Id have to say sexercise :rolleyes: & my cross trainer as this works on your bum, thighs, calves and arms!

I ice skate once, sometimes twice a week for a couple of hours at a time. I'm having figure skating lessons so not just skating around :) I'm going to be in a show in November and am very excited :)

Back