FAVOURITE LOW SYN PUDDINGS?

Hi Everyone, what are you fav low syn puddings??

I like to have a sugar free jelly and yogurt! Make the jelly up with 1/2 pint boiling water and 1/4 pint cold water. Leave to cool for a little then whisk in a mullerlight (any flavour!) and pour into 4 moulds. They are 1/2 syn each and yummy!! :) xxx

I like to have a sugar free jelly and yogurt! Make the jelly up with 1/2 pint boiling water and 1/4 pint cold water. Leave to cool for a little then whisk in a mullerlight (any flavour!) and pour into 4 moulds. They are 1/2 syn each and yummy!! :) xxx

Love both seperatley, gonna have to try this. YUM

Hi, my favourite is a mullerlight raspberry &cranberry yoghurt with some frozen summer berries mixed in and two mini meringues crushed on the top, I think the they 1 syn for two or 1 syn each.

Also, on the jelly theme a lemon and lime sugar free jelly made up with 1/3 boiling water and 2/3 diet lemonade is really yummy too!

My favourite is 1/2 syn roulade, it's delish

do you have the recipe for the roulade?

I love fruit kebabs with a muller yoghurt dip, feels decadent but is all FREE

I used to make a fab free rice pudding with pudding rice cooked on the hob in diluted no sugar squash....summer fruits, apple, blackcurrent and peach flavours are all nice. Then would eat hot or cold with fruit. Is pudding rice still free on EE and Green?

How about Banana Ice Cream?............

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ingredients
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

BananaIceCreamSmall.jpg

Cheesecakes!

Mix 1/4 tub of Quark, with sweetener to taste,plus few drops of vanilla essence, (I've used other flavourings too, strawberry, orange etc) put into a ramekin, then I crumble a Go ahead ginger biscuit, or a 1/4 of a low fat digestive on top. then a small squirt of squirty cream on top! I know its all upside down & back to front but hey, my tummy doesnt know that! Tastes the same whichever way you layer it! :p

Hi Everyone, what are you fav low syn puddings??

A pot of ff Fromage Frais mixed with an options sachet, whisked together and served with cherries. 2 syns and it includes super speed food too, plus it feels very naughty because its quite rich with the chocolate & cherry combination

Sugar-free jelly with frozen summer fruits thrown in before it's put in the fridge! So nice with yogurt.

Back