Favourite lunches

Em8888

Hi, I've started today and I would love some inspiration for lunches!

I have looked in the food diaries and there are a couple of things I might try.

I always find lunchtimes the hardest for some reason!!

xxx

I find lunchtimes hard aswell - I normally stick to WW meal with veg, or sometimes bread 1/2 times a week. Bit boring but filling. I dont do salads lol

i have, food doctor seed pita(4pp) with lettuce(0), cheese triangle(1) and wafer thin turkey ham(1)

Or pilchards or makeral in tom sauce(6pp) on 2 ryvita(2pp)

I either have ww bagel (4pp) with lettuce, tomato, spring onion, ham (1pp) tsp low cal colesaw (1pp)....or mre recently I'm havin bns & red pepper soup (0pp) yummy all with aldi satin crunch for (2pp) lunch is so awkward!! :)

I tend to have salads. This week I have had red onion steeped in lime juice, over feta 45g (3pp), watermelon and rocket/spinach leaves with a ready cooked chicken breast (5pp) with 2-3pp crisps! Tasty!!

Tomorrow to take with me for lunch I've been very lazy, just taken 2slices buttered bread and a banana, to make a banana sammich! Yummmeee! 5pp for bread and butter.

Always take extra fruit and cut veg for nibbling. Tomorrow I also have skips and mikado sticks in my lunch box!

I have a cheesy pot shot pouch 5pp with either roast veg or a pouch of brocolli done in the micro with. mushrooms - 5pp lunch & filling & satisfying :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well I read on here they are 4 sticks for 1pp but I calculated them as 3 for 1pp. I have the White ones tho so dunno if they are different..

Back